Friendship

It was morning as I woke up stretching, my husband Damian was outside at the patio swimming. I put on my bathing suit to join him.

"Hi sweetie, how was your birthday?" I asked, giving him a hug.

"My birthday was incredible, me Dom and Finn had such a great time." Damian said.

"Let's not forget that Finn was so drunk, he was singing Sweet Caroline." Dominik said, laughing.

"Where is Finn anyway?" I asked.

"He's still a little hungover, so I gave him some Tylenol and water." Rhea said.

We all got out of the pool to dry off, and changed clothes.

Shotzi was in the room comforting Lucy.

"You're such a great babysitter, Shotzi." I said.

"Thanks, Luna. By the way, Scarlett and Karrion sent you a gift basket." Shotzi said.

I looked at the gift basket with a note inside, and it reads:

Dear Luna, we're so happy that you and Damian are parents and hopefully your daughter Lucy will grow up to be a wrestler. Also, Karrion can't stop talking about the baby toe beans.

Your friends,
Scarlett and Karrion Kross.

I smiled so widely knowing that I have a great friendship with Scarlett and Karrion.

The doorbell rung.

"I wonder who that could be." Damian said.

It was Scarlett and Karrion, I gave them a hug.

"Hi guys, so glad to see you." I said.

"It's good to see you too, Luna." Scarlett said.

"Where's the cute little baby?" Karrion asked.

Shotzi appears with Lucy.

"Oh my goodness, she's so cute! She's got the baby toe beans!" Karrion said.

"Here he goes again." Scarlett said.

"I'm so glad that we all have a great friendship together. I love y'all so much." I said.

"We love you too." Everyone said.

We all gave each other a group hug and headed straight to bed.

"Goodnight everyone." I said.

"Goodnight, Luna." Everyone said.

We all drifted off to sleep.