𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

"  ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.  "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Days had passed since Yeong-Ja had last seen Soo-Ho, and for the most part, she had forgotten about him, but every now and again she wondered about him but she'd quickly go about her day. It was currently 12 am and Yeong-Ja needed to stock up on a few things so she was making her way to the closest convenience store, dressed in a simple black hoodie and blue jeans, the young woman silently made her way down the street, faint music playing through her earphones.

"Hey. Pretty girl." Yeong-Ja clenched her hands at the sound of the man's voice, there were 4 of them just ahead of her hanging by the alley. Yeong-Ja made no indication that she noticed them and continued to walk, but the loud footsteps echoing behind her made her hands twitch.

"Hey! Young lady!" The man grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around, Yeong-Ja impulsively yanked her shoulder from his hands as the group of 4 slowly treaded in front of her, she stared at them blankly, her hands itching by her side.

"What's a young thing like you doing out this late?" One of them asked, eyeing her down like meat, Yeong-Ja stared at him.

"What's an old man like you doing out this late?" She bit back stoically, the man was startled at her blatant response and stepped forward angrily.

"You little bitch-" Before he could get any closer, the loud sound of a bike engine erupted suddenly and the four men looked over to see a motorbike racing towards them, they all screamed and stumbled back when the motorbike screeched to a halt right between Yeong-Ja and the men.

"Watch where you're fucking going you fucking asshole!" One of the men screamed at the motorcyclist. Yeong-Ja watched as the driver stepped off his bike and took off his helmet.

"Oh, sorry." He said to the men, sounding not at all sorry before walking over to Yeong-Ja.

"Haven't seen you in a while rooftop chicken, you okay?" Soo-Ho asked, he had spotted Yeong-Ja walking as he was waiting at a red light and noticed the men harassing her.

"I'm perfectly fine. I was handling them fine." Yeong-Ja said firmly causing Soo-Ho to arch a brow.

"Really? Cause it looked like one of them was about lay his hands on you-"

"Duck." Yeong-Ja cut him off suddenly, and Soo-Ho furrowed a brow.

"What-"

"Now!" Soo-Ho instantly ducked down just as the Yeong-Ja roundhouse kicked the man, he had angrily made a move to strike Soo-Ho in the back of the head when Yeong-Ja saw him. Soo-Ho instantly stood up and looked at the man who was now on the ground before staring at Yeong-Ja in utter shock as she impassively stood there, brushing her hair out of her face.