𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.  "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The next day came by quickly, Soo-Ho had left her side early that morning as she forced him to attend school. Soo-Ho did not bother protesting, knowing it would get him nowhere so he left her with a smile. Hours went by and Yeong-Ja was restless, being confined to a hospital bed making her bored, oh so bored.

"Knock, knock." Mr Kim said, poking his head through the door. Yeong-Ja grinned and quickly sat up, her grin widening when she could hear more voices hushly speaking from behind Mr Kim.

"Mr Kim!" She exclaimed, so happy to see the elder man that had given her food and shelter. He smiled brightly.

"I brought some company with me as well." All of a sudden, 13 bodies ran into the room, all of them grinning.

"Ms Lim!" They cheered as her students surrounded her. Yeong-Ja smiled widely and hugged each one of them, accepting the flowers they had brought for her.

"We're so glad you're alright Ms Lim." Dajoon said, Dong-Yul nodding from beside his friend happiness shining in his eyes. Yeong-Ja continued to smile and listened as her students filled her in on what she had missed and she listened attentively, laughing and smiling at their stories and gossip. Mr Kim sat in the chair beside her bed, silently listening to the students and watching Yeong-Ja with soft eyes. 

He had never had a child of his own, his wife passing before they got the chance to build their life up to that stage but years later, Yeong-Ja stubbled into his life. A small young teen, covered in dirt clothes, sneaking into his dance studio for a place to sleep. He gave her his studio to use as shelter and provided her with as much as he could offer and now to see that once young scared but fierce teen turn into the young woman she is now made his heart fill with pride and a love he could only describe as something as close to fatherly love he had ever felt in his 73 years on this earth. 

"Now, now children. I fear our time is up." He spoke loudly, the students groaned in uniousn causing Yeong-Ja to let out a quiet laugh. She turned to her students.

"You heard Mr Kim, don't worry I will be up and back to classes in no time. Please feel free to visit me in the meantime, now go on." She ushered her lovely class, they all bided her goodbye with bows, waves and hugs. Mr Kim patted her head and Yeong-Ja beamed up at him.

"I'll bring so food later, I'm sure hospital food is repulsive." Yeong-Ja snickered and softly nodded her head in agreement, although it wasn't all that bad, nothing will ever beat Mr Kim's homemade meals. The elder smiled before following the children out of the room, softly closing the door behind him leaving Yeong-Ja feeling lighter and for the rest of the day, Yeong-Ja spent it reading over all the get-well cards she was gifted and messaging Soo-Ho, a small smile never leaving her lips, not even when the memories of her comatose dream came back to her causing her to look up at the sky, wondering if her brother was watching her right at that moment.