𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

" ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴇᴛ. "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Dong-Yul make sure to keep your back straight!"

"Well done Minsun. That was a perfect Arabesque!"

"Point more on your Pirouette Dajoon! There you go!"

Praises and commands filled the dance studio as Yeong-Ja strived around the room, studying each of her students as they continued to practice freely, her hair tied in a neat bun with strands framing her face, her dark brown eyes wandering around the room. Unaware of the tall figure standing against the open doorframe, a plastic bag in hand, and a backpack on his shoulders as he watched Yeong-Ja. It wasn't until he knocked his knuckles against the door did she and the rest of her class look towards him, the younger girls instantly covering their mouths to hide their squeals, a regular occurrence whenever Ahn Soo-Ho visited the Dance Studio during classes.

"Evening everyone!" He greeted as he walked further into the room, smiling slightly and bowing his head. Yeong-Ja turned her gaze from him to her class and clapped her hands to gain their attention.

"Well, it seems that concludes our class today. I'll see guys next class, get home safely everyone!" Yeong-Ja announced and she watched as her students packed their belongings and began to leave the room. The younger girls glanced with wide eyes at Soo-Ho as they whispered to one another, most likely fawning over him and Yeong-Ja couldn't help but let out a quiet scoff of amusement at their antics, shaking her head, it had been like this since the first time Soo-Ho had appeared the first time during a class. 

"You've got quite the fan club among my students," Yeong-Ja said as she walked over to her small desk, with Soo-Ho following closely behind her, the room was now empty save for them. 

"Jealous?" He teased, leaning against the desk as Yeong-Ja packed her things. The woman rolled her eyes.

"Of you? No, 'cause I know I'm their favourite at the end of the day." Soo-Ho laughed quietly, looking over at Yeong-Ja just as she slung her duffle bag over her shoulder and zipped up her jacket, her hair now falling down past her shoulders.

"Ready to go home?" Yeong-Ja hummed in response and they walked out of the room, locking up before they made their way out of the building.

It had been 8 months since Yeong-Ja had awoken from her coma and moved into the Ahn residence. 8 months since she had decided to go to Officer Jun and tell me her story, and 6 months since an official investigation into the death of Do-Hwan and their abuse began. Although it was slow progress, her parents disappearing after that night making it even harder, Yeong-Ja was just grateful the police were finally doing something, even after all these years and grateful for Officer Jun for keeping to his promise.

 Within these past months, Yeong-Ja had also been getting professional help for her trauma. She was hesitant at first. Extremely so, believing that there was nothing that could help her, that the damage was done. But as she started going to her therapy sessions, the more they helped, not so much in healing her trauma but learning to live with it and not be afraid of the darkness she's experienced. She had opened up more to Soo-Ho, his grandmother and Mr Kim. Telling them more about her life, it wasn't everything, she constantly left bits and pieces out but they never once pushed nor said anything of it. Simply listening to her.