Murder!!!!!

It's the wedding night of Thakur's son Viraj , After wedding has completed they are in Mansion's Hall for after rituals of Viraj's marriage to Geeta . Thakur has fight with his wife(second wife ) hence they both left to their room asking Suruchi's Husband to take care of ritual they will be back in few minutes . After sometime Nandini (Thakur's Second wife) comes down and take her place on Thakurayn's sofa . Town's ladies are blessing bride with some gifts and prayers where as men are blessing groom , everyone is enjoying while some family members are preparing for their visit to town's Goddess after this ritual.

But due to some issue lights gets off , everywhere there is dark hence thakurayn order's their servants to light candles so that there would be enough light to see . When everyone is worried about light suddenly Gun shot sounds comes from Thakur's room and sound of footsteps but who's? no-one is able to see and they all start to run towards the room of Thakur at same time lights come to life . They reach to thakur's room and THERE LIES THAKUR LIFELESS ON FLOOR .

Suruchi's Husband and Viraj handles guest and ask them to leave and call Police to investigate about murder.

--------------------Police Station----------------

Inspector S. M. Mehera gets this call and he accepts this case ,he gets his teams Sub-Inspector N. P. Shukala, D. K. Devan and K. K. Lavani and others . He explains what is the case to his team and they leave for Mansion.

-------------------Mansion--------------

Police arrive at crime scene and they meet Viraj and Dev(Suruchi's Husband) They introduce themselves and while they take Police to Thakur's room , Thakur's younger son (2nd one) walks out Mansion's Main Door while smoking but Police stops him and send him inside and He narrow his eyes at them and leave for terrace .

Viraj , Dev and Police in Thakur's room . Police ask Viraj and Dev that if anyone has touched anything and they reply no . Inspector order's to search room but they don't find anything only dead body which is now to be send to forensic and they don't even find murder weapon.

----------------------End Of Chapter 1----------------------

Who is Murderer ? Where is Weapon?Why on Wedding day?........To know keep reading