Evidence!!

As Mera said that weapon is Thakur's gun , But how is she so confident about it .

"But how are so sure Ma'am ?" Team member said. "Because Thakur is big man and his daughter-in-law's father is big man , hence when we came there were lot of security and security barriers . I asked some family members about it and they said that everyone were check before letting guest in. " Mera explained .

"But Ma'am weapon can also be in gift box ?" Member said "Ya but they were also check ,hence it is not possible to carry weapon without noticing it. hence the weapon is Thakur's gun" Mera said . Then door knocked and there stand a inspector "Yes come in inspector sir any news?" Mera asked

"Yes and well your guess is right about weapon."

"Well good...."

"We got forensic reports and it is clearly mention that bullets are of Thakur's gun ."

"Ya I know that because your team left something behind "

"What???"

"A piece of leather strap on nail..............here take it." Handing him the packet in which there is piece of leather strap. "So?"

"Well then we got our murder weapon now we have to find who it is right?"

"Someone from family !"

"What but how ?"

"Because gun didn't came from outside right? only family member know about this gun and where the bullets are. Hence murderer is one of the family member. "

"Okay, so let's find him " Inspector said "Now I will take your leave if any update I will inform you and same goes to you"

"Of course but I want one thing from you........CCTV footages of this wedding , inside and outside of the house"

"Okay I will do that ." Saying this he left the interrogation room .

End of Chapter!

Now we have weapon and suspect, but Murderer is still on loose ?...........will Mera able find him. To Know keep reading!