Big Fish

Is Viraj a real killer or is been framed ?

As Kamala took Viraj name Meera's mind is making different angles of the murder ,but no single evidence that Viraj was there during murder.....just the simple words of Kamala.....her frustration was at it's final level.

"Ma'am got something for you." said Ravi waking Meera from her imagination "Huh!!....what ?""Got an answer for your question."answered Ravi "What is it ?"asked Meera "Come and see yourself."

Meera got up and followed Ravi towards CCTV room , as different footages of different locations of haveli were playing on 10 screens. Meera stop in front of all screens and tried to search what Ravi wants to show her but nothing got her attention , but as she kept looking she saw in screen 4 of CCTV 4 on ground floor of haveli where after wedding rituals were taking place , she saw Viraj and his wife , Geeta left the ritual and were ascending the stair to 1st floor .

At first she did not think of it lot ,but then she saw after few minutes on 1st floor CCTV Viraj and Geeta were having intense fight , they both went inside a room and few minutes later Viraj came out and light went off.

Okay that was catch but not a proof that Kamala was speaking truth , "Okay......but not answer to my question Ravi" Saying this she turned on her heels as she was about leave but Ravi stopped her and request her to wait and watch at 2nd floor stairs footage after lights came she saw A MAN IN GROOM'S CLOTHES NONE OTHER THAN VIRAJ HIMSELF RUNNING DOWNSTAIRS SO FAST THAT CCTV WAS ONLY ABLE GET GLIMPSE OF HIM. Meera stood shock there and slowly simple spread on her face and she hugged Ravi so hard and said "We got it....a proof that Kamala is speaking truth!!"

"How did we missed this footage, Ravi?" Asked Meera.

"Simple as we all were focused on 2nd floor footage of Thakur ji's room we missed it....but when you said me keep an eye on Viraj I just thought to see CCTV footages so I will get idea where he was at a time Murder...and I got big fish in sea " answered Ravi .

"Means now our suspect is Viraj ?" Asked Lilita.

"Yes...we should interrogate him before Police." Said Meera .

"So Kamala can come out.... she is free then right?" asked Lilita.

"No she can't." said Meera "Ravi , Lilita ask Suruchi about their family lawyer and take his address , phone number and name plus order her not to speak of this to anyone " ordered Meera "Ravi get copy of all this footage." and she left from there keeping Ravi and Lilita thinking .

End of Chapter 6!

Why Kamala can't come out.....? now is Viraj a real killer? What light can Lawyer put on the case? To know keep reading......