SO MUCH BLOOD !!

Discussion about will went smooth ,as per will 50% of property will go to Suruchi remaining 50 % will be divided equally between Nandini , Viraj and younger son.

This will was known to every family member and was agreed on . Isn't it odd not a fight over the property , when asked viraj said I am happy with this much property because I am photographer and won't be able to give much time on handling the business , Nandini was fine too due not much Knowledge and younger son was still in education .

Every thing was fine when Meera was discussing about will , until Ravi got a call from police station , the color on his face went pale and when he told Meera she was pale too and the call was for to inform that THE MAID KAMALA HAS BROKEN OUT OF JAIL !!!

They rush to station and asked about it a Constable said she wants to go for restroom and 10 minutes pass , she called out for her but when she did not get a response she broke the door and saw that Kamala was not there , Constable then informed Inspector and they search whole station and near by area of station ,Kamala was nowhere to be found , Inspector said he had already send search team to find Kamala.

Meera and her team reach at Haveli during midnight , and decided not to tell this to anyone because Meera thought Kamala's life was in danger and someone wants to kill her and that someone was from family. Meera was in deep sleep when she heard A loud Scream .

All family member have heard and were running in direction of guest room (Made for Nandini as her room was sealed). The door was locked from inside Hence Ravi , Viraj and Dev were trying to break the door and Once it was broken, The scene in front of them was Horrifying , everyone's eyes were screaming terror .

THE SCENE WAS THAT NANDINI WAS LIYING DEAD ON FLOOR IN A POOL OF BLOOD FLOWING FROM HER SLICED THROAT , ALL FURNITURE WAS LIYING BROKEN ON FLOOR AND THERE WAS NOTE WRITTEN ON WALL WITH NANDINI'S BLOOD

"YE INVESTIGATION ROK DO , VARNA AUR LASHE MELENGI "(STOP THIS INVESTIGATION , OTHERWISE MORE DEAD BODIES WILL BE FOUND).

Now 2 bodies in one house also in just 5 days . From Nandini's murder one thing was cleared murderer was not normal person but a LUNATIC !! Everyone was standing in shock not a single word or scream from anyone's mouth even Meera . How can someone kill someone in such a Brutal way , chills ran down from Meera's body as she was seeing of this.

End of Chapter 7 !!

Who killed Nandini ? Where did Kamala go ? Did someone killed her too?........to Know keep reading.......