Suspect 1!

As police were doing their work , Thakur's daughter contacted her closed friend Mera Rathore . Mera is detective and Suruchi believe her alot hence she told her everything , about this case.

Mera and her team arrived at crime scene in morning next day when police were ready to investigate their First suspect Nandini (Thakur's second wife) . Suruchi guided her in living room and introduce her with inspector . Inspector only gave one condition that she will not interfere in their work and they will not in her's as they agreed to it. Meera then went to see Thakur's room and came down stairs to investigate Nandini.

After her investigation was done by Police she entered another investigation room where Mera was going to investigate her. One of the team member pulled out his dairy and wrote Nandini's name on it. Mera started to ask her questions

"From how many years do you know Thakur ji?" Mera Asked.

"3 years" Nandini Answered.

"When did you married Thakur ji?" Mera Asked

"1 year ago." Nandini answered.

"So you were his Misters for 2 years"

"Yes"

"Okay , When did Thakur's first wife Ratna devi died? and how?"

"4 years ago. In car accident"

"Okay, what were his hobbies? "

"On the gun too(Banduk chala na)"

"So he has his own gun"

"Yes"

"Where his use to keep it?"

"Above his photo he made small nail rack for it and there he use to keep his gun"

"Was anyone allowed to touch it?"

"No, but why are you asking about gun? Here murder has happened and weapon is lost!!" Nandini said.

Mera Smiled and just said "You will come to know, So No one was allowed to touch it,right?"

"Yes."

"Okay thank you , you can leave." Says Mera . Nandini leaves and Mera's Team member ask same question to Mera "Ma'am why were you asking about gun?" Mera simled and said "Because that's our murder weapon, hence it is missing."

END OF CHAPTER.