2nd Proof!!

Mera said as killer is one of the family member but who ???

"Ma'am if the weapon is thakur ji's gun then where it is ??" Team member asked Mera "Inside this haveli.....we have to search each and every corner of this Haveli"Mera answered and team started to search .

1st room of Thaku ji's itself but team found only blood stains on the bed , tore fabric and nothing else.

2nd one of Rahul (Thakur's youngest son from Ratna devi(1st wife)) but only cigarette packets and work documents ,related to Thakur ji's business .

3rd one of Suruchi and Dev , only found account and business documents about factories with some of recent deals.

4th one of Viraj found same things as of his siblings.

5th one closed Maid Kamala found...........THAKUR JI'S GUN !!!

After this Mera came in Haveli's hall and declared that "We found the weapon and it was in Maid Kamala's room " hearing this everyone was in shock and suddenly Nandini ji's got up and ran towards maid and slap her on her face , she was screaming and crying and said "How could you , Thakur ji never treated you as maid or poor women....he treated you as family , he saved your brother's life and you killed HIM!! while strangling her but before she could slap her on face again Mera's team member stopped her and took her aside.

"Well Mrs.Nandini ji we only found gun in her room not a clear shot that Kamala is killer.....But yes she is now our Prime Suspect." Mera Delcared and said to Kamala to come in dinning room alone for interrogation . "Ma'am I don't think this Kamala is killer.....because she was as calm as other before searching the haveli and as shock as other after the news." Lilita said (Team member) "Yes Ma'am I agree with Lilita." said Ravi(another team member) "I know....someone is framing her.....but she knowing something about this Murder and I want to know waht is it?......hence we have interrogate her deeply." Mera said.

———End of chapter 4———-

Who is Framing Kamala? What does she know ?......To Know continue reading.