The Show

Next day while Ravi was taking Kamala to Doctor Suruchi came storming at Meera and said to her "Meera stop this investigation , we don't want to know who kill my Father."

"But we are so close."

"No I thought that you will help us but instead you asked my inspector to arrest my brother.....yes I know you told police to arrest him "

"Suruchi whatever I am doing is to save another miss......""Ma'am I got details of this number ......Number belongs to someone named 'Rakhuma Singh ' she lives at Jaisalmer, Rajasthan "

"I Know her.....She is my Father's closed friend wife......but she never liked Nandini... "

"Then why did she talk to her for hours.""Okay.....Lalita go to her home at once and find ever thing...okay" "Yes Ma'am " Saying this Lalita took car and left for Jaisalmer and here Meera got text from Ravi that Kamala has left hospital . "I have to go .... And I promise that everything will be alright" Meera said to suruchi . At that afternoon Meera and Ravi meet doctor and Meera asked Ravi not tell about this conversation to anyone.

Night while Dinner .

When everyone was at dinner table Meera's phone rang and it was from Lalita , she picked it up and said "Okay......now come back fast". She hung up the phone and kept it in the pocket and address everyone "So Suruchi asked me to find Murderer of her father , when I was working on it one more murder took place and Kamala was kidnapped.....so I request everyone to gather everyone in dinning room tomorrow at 12 pm....there is going to be small show for everyone " saying this she left.

Next Day At 12 pm

Well on next day everyone Gathered in Dinning room at 12, also Inspector and his team came with Viraj . while everyone has taken their seat Suruchi asked"Meera what are you doing ?.....why you called us all here?"

"So yes everyone one is here and Suruchi I called all of you here to expose truth and Murderer . so let is us begin..." Answered Meera

"So 1st before tlling who is Murderer I will tell how Murder Happened.......Once Viraj & Geeta's wedding was done Thakur ji came inside Haveli and went to his room for some rest , in his room there was already someone waiting for him a murderer , when Thakur ji saw her he simply asked how she came in murderer answer i came through back side of haveli and CCTV cameras of that area were not working Murderer and Thakur ji start to have quarrel in that heat Murderer inject the syringe in his heart that contains poison- "

"But in his reports there is no sign of Poison but heart attack and gun shot ?" interrupted Inspector

"I am aware of it......that poison is a type of poison which gives instant heart attack and can't be found in postpartum it is non other than eserine it comes in eye drops , then this poison cause him heart attack and Murderer flee from scene and once again when after wedding rituals murderer when again in Thakur ji's room and used his gun to kill him as in report it is said gun was point so close but bullet got stuck in his back rib cage and in report it was just heart attack which can't be told when it occurred and Gun shot."

"Now second murderer Nandini Knew this murderer , she herself keep the ladder and window open for murderer ,Nandini knew back CCTV were not working but little did she know it was her last day. Once murderer came inside the both that talk and talk to same person on phone after sometime murderer act like leaving a room but was out side of window when Nandini was busy on phone again her back was at window and murderer took chance and came inside sliced her neck and smashed her phone into pieces and ran away"

"then police came and all .....and got news of Kamala's finding and Viraj was there, we all thought that viraj is Murderer but Viraj knows murderer he saw him climb down of Nandini's room and blood on hand he persuade murderer to tell him everything , murderer loved Viraj so much that Murderer told everything to Viraj and Viraj got angry , in anger he said some awful things to murderer , hence murderer decided that Viraj will be next victim and then murderer will kill him/her self......hence I asked inspector to arrest viraj for his safety , Who is Murderer ? how he looks ? is it Male or female ? all this questions answers are only known to me , my team and Viraj."

"So the Murderer is Non other Than Kamala or should I call you Tejasvini ."

Meera's words shocked everyone , all members were looking at each other for answers . at last they all looked at Kamala "Didi Why would I do it , I am maid in this house ........aur Thakur ji se kaya ghusa hoga mera(Why woulf I fight with him)" While saying this Kamala was moving towards Meera "Didi Please....I have do it Yes!!"While saying this Kamala Launch at Meera with Knife in her hand .thankfully Ravi garbed her on time "Yes I killed him and Nandini......LAUGH! LAUGH! LAUGH!" Inspector arrested her but everyone on wants answer "How did you find out ?" asked Family members & Inspector.

ANSWERS

Meera started to explain "1st I have my doubt on Kamala because She was giving me vibe that she knows who is murderer but then new clues were formed and I thought like everyone else it is Viraj , at first I ask Inspector to arrest him as a real murderer but when I saw him and Kamala together and Kamala's Injures I know viraj is not murderer but a next victim. "

"Now how I came to Know it is Kamala 1st clue her rope injures , the reason I asked Ravi to take her to doctor is to know her injure , Doctor said injures are so light that rope was tied so carefully that kamala did not feel pain also said it is like she her self had tied rope ."

"Next one but big , When I got call records suruchi & I had talk about Rakuma Devi , Suruchi said That Rakuma Devi hate Nandini . I asked Then why was she talking to Nandini for hours . I send Lalita to go and investigate and we got answer, Kamala or tejaswini she is Daughter of well know mam Dev-rao a family and closed friend of Thakur ji . About 8 yrs ago Dev-rao died in sleep but Kamala use to keep diary one day Rakuma Devi read it and come to that Kamala change eserine it comes in eye drops with insulin , Yes Dev-rao has insulin injection Kamala changed it causing heart attack . Kamala killed Dev rao because he did not allowed her to go to Dance class and insulted by saying that she is healthy , "

"the reason he said no was not this but different , while Kamala was 8yrs old a boy of her neighbour had a fight with her , Kamala became so violent that she hit him to death , when everyone came near them Kamala was smiling proud of her work it was her first Mental problem display , Next was when was 13 yrs old she killed her baby sister by drowning her in bath tub , Kamala was homeschooled since her 1st outburst because Dev-rao Knew that Kamala can't be in public . "

"Back to Dev-ra0's murderer Rakuma devi asked Thakur ji to take her daughter with him under new identity just to protect her , Thakur ji due to his close friendship with family agreed to it and then Tejaswini became Kamala a maid , when she came here she fall in love with Viraj and so mad in love with him . Her heart broke when Thakur ji arranged Viraj's Marriage with Geeta , since that day she started to threaten Thakur ji and last point was when Viraj and geeta got married she killed Thakur ji and then Nandini decided carryout Thakur ji's work Kamala kill Nandini for Knowing her truth and threatening her that she herself should confess or Nandini has to and then she will end this case and will send her to new place with new identity but Kamala killed her instead . "

"She Meet viraj at kidnapping location and told him everything he said something awful to her and was desired to kill him but she love him so she acted like Viraj kidnapped her and planned to kill him next and then herself. "

-------Explanation end---------

Everyone was shocked some how suruchi said "without knowing we lived with her this many yrs " and got up and left .

During evening when Meera and her team were leaving Suruchi said "Thank you Meera.....it's so tragic and everyone is shocked.....it's going tobe hard to believe out sider when they come at our Haveli "

"I know.....but I also know there are good people too....Take care.....Bye !"

"Bye "Saying this Meera and her team left

The END