Chapter 1 Merlin's discovery

After the potters were murdered Dumbledore appeared from the corner of the room with his wand trained on Voldemort.
"Now Tom kill the boy"
Tom was trying to fight the imperio but he eventually ran out of energy and became rigid.
"Avada kedavra" a tear slipped from the red eyes looking at the baby. Being forced to kill innocent adults is one thing, to be forced to kill a baby is another. It's crossed the line.

Tom span around quickly once the spell was lifted "avada!" Albums was quick to intercept "bombarda maxima!!" His soul split and a little sliver went into the boy , bringing him back to life.

The rest of him flew out of the window and into the wind.

Albus cursed as Tom fled knowing that shouldn't have happened. "Albus what happened!" Sirius ran in tears streaming down his face from seeing James' body. "Is Harry okay?"

"Voldemort attacked again, I'm not sure anyone survived my boy" a yawn came from the small baby in the broken crib. "Pup! You're okay?" Sirius lifted him checking for major injuries "he's okay just a few little cuts and a larger one on this forehead , but he'll be okay."

Albus held his hands out for the boy "he needs protection, where no one can find him. Goodbye Sirius"

"No no no wait no!!" Sirius tried to grab them but he couldn't reach them in time "I'm sorry pup."

Albus quickly transfigured a small basket and a thin blanket despite the cold winter air as soon as he arrived at his destination. He scribbled a short letter.

Dear Dursley's,
This is Harry Potter , your sister has been murder for the child who somehow survived. He is to blame for her murder as well as James murder. I want the magic out of him I don't care how just do it. I'll give you £1,000,000 when he turns 11 if his magic is gone .

Signed,
Dumbledore

He left soon after not wanting to be around the child longer than he had to.

*somewhere above him*

Merlin watched as Albus made another bad decision that will lead to the end of the wizarding world forever. He couldn't let this happen he wouldn't let Albus create another fake dark lord. He floated down and retrieved Harry from his basket and put him in his cloak . "We'll look after you child, I promise."

A/N
Hi guys this is my first story. Hopefully you enjoy it, please correct any spelling errors and feel free to send suggestions or any constructive criticism.