Chapter Three

--Kallex to the side-->
Imagine him as a ginger

Zaikai POV

I looked down at the little sleeping beauty in my arms. He was all mine now, my beloved.

I couldn't help the small growl
of satisfaction that escaped my throat, at the beautiful sight that laid so passively in my arms. I pulled Icarus's pale body close to me as I walked out of the the dim alleyway. I let my aura loose letting everyone know not to approach me.

I pulled him in the confines of my long jacket, covering him from everyone's view. He gave out a small sigh and curled his little arms around my neck

His scent was now a calming twist of mine and his, warning other creatures not to get close.

I pulled him closer as I came up to my car. One of my vampires opened the door as I slid into the back seat, Icarus tightly in my grasp.

"Back to the house," I spoke to my driver.

"Ok sir," and we started to drive out of the crowded bar.

I looked down at Icarus's sleeping face, long lashes lay softly on his pale cheeks, his hair a disheveled mess of white silk brushed against his little upturned nose, every breath causing the white fluff to stroke against his smooth porcelain cheeks. And I knew when he opened those eyes, a pale innocent green would stare back at me. Just beautiful

He would sleep for a few days, due to my potent blood running through his veins. He is going through a full body transformation, making him more desirable and more delicate.

My car stopped and I swiftly stepped out Into the night air. I walked through the lavish, black double doors and took my baby up the long winding staircase to my room. I laid him on my bed as I undressed him. My long fingers pulling his lifeless arms through his shirt, and peeling off the blood incrusted jacket.

I leaned down and started to clean his neck, licking over the wound and following the dried blood down his stomach. His blood was the best I have ever tasted, rich and strong, perfect for me. I pulled away from his little body and dressed him in tight fitting silk black underwear. The material clung to his body like a second skin.

I drew back the black covers of my huge bed, and placed him in the middle, I covered him up while brushing his white hair out if his eyes. I took one last longing look at his serene face then left to get my home ready for the new addition.

Icarus POV

I gasped as I awoke, sweat ran down my forehead and onto my exposed chest. I started to shake as the uncontrollable need to feed burst through my body.

I moaned, my body falling back down on the bed. Then I arched my back as pain struck my form hard, red tears ran down my face as I cried out.

The door flew open when a second pain stricken moan was pulled forth from my throat. He looked rushed, black slacks clung to his well muscled thighs and ass. His white shirt hung loosely and unbuttoned around his broad shoulders, showing off his well defined abbs. His hair long and gorgeously black hung to his shoulders and his face with a hint of stubble held now emotion at all. This man was defiantly every woman and man's sick fantasy.

He walked dangerously slow to my writhing body, my body couldn't function enough to make it over to him on my own. All I knew was I needed this man's blood.

He sat on the edge of the bed pulling my body onto his lap.

"Easy love, easy you will get your feeding," he said in a calm voice.

I brought shaking hands to his shoulders trying to pull his neck to my throbbing mouth. He leaned down for me as I pulled in a large gulp of his scent through my nose. With I growl I didn't know I possessed I bit deep into his awaiting throat.

He moaned low and pulled me close as I took the first drag out of his neck. His blood flowed deliciously down my throat. Not knowing this was the last part of the binding process, I gurgled and sucked on his neck much like I newly turned vampire.

I felt a large bulge beneath my ass, as I wrapped my legs and arms around his torso and shoulders. His blood was doing the trick and soon my frantic gulps subsided to suckling on the small wound.

"Take as much as you need baby," he said while laying down on his back, pulling me down with him in a straddling position. He ran his large hands up and down my back, soothing me further.

I pulled away from his neck, but not before licking the wound clean and sealing it shut. His white button up shirt was now a deep, dark crimson.

I laid fully on his body, while I panted. My head curled close to his neck so I could take in his scent.

"Did you get enough little one?" I nodded my head close to his neck as an answer.

He sat up, and my body slid down his until I rested on that large, throbbing bulge. I new kind of hunger came over me, the small bulge in my underwear become more prominent. I swallowed down my desire then spoke, "where am I?"

"You are in my home on the outskirts of the city," he answered while rubbing my back.

I tried to peel my body that was wrapped completely around him away, but he was having none of that and pulled me closer.

"When can I leave back home?" I asked breathlessly.

"This is your home now, you are completely bound to me with a masters claim," he growled out, I tensed up when he said claim.

"You can't keep me here forever" I hissed out through clenched teeth.

He chuckled and started to rock back and forth. "Oh yes I can Icarus and I will."

I tried to push away from him, but my arms were to weak. I wriggled and writhed while he just kept rocking back and forth. I kept struggling and kicking, punching my flabby arms on his chest. But too soon I lay panting again on his shoulder completely drained.

"You done with your tantrum?"
I answered him with a growl.

He chuckled, "feisty little thing you are, I will let this little episode slide but next time you will be punished," his voice grew hard at the end.

"I will not have a fledgling disobeying me, no matter how precious they are."

He pulled my head back and started to lick up the blood trails leading to my eyes. All my fight was gone and I let him do what he wished...for now. I also didn't mind that he licked me. It's considered a great form of affection among vampires to clean blood off of each other.

When he was done he pulled away then nipped my lip with a growl in a sign of dominance. I decided not to challenge his dominance, I didn't know what he would do if I did decide to.

"Time to go rest little one, I will be back soon for your next feeding."

He tucked me back in the bed, but not before giving me a tight squeeze on my bulge, the unexpected pressure made me gasp, and glare at him.

He ignored my daggers then turned to leave but not before muttering."Sleep," in an eerie voice.

I was out like a light.