Chapter Fifteen

Icarus POV

I glared at Zaikai from across the table as he pulled out all the things he bought at the sex shop. None of which the items were for him but for me. And now he refused to let me leave as he emptied out all the bags.

I watched his hand reach in, then out came short green underwear, then nipple clamps, then a black jock strap. The deeper in the bags he got the more elaborate the items he pulled out.

When he finished, the table was filled with all Zaikai's sick fantasy's. My eyes got wide at everything he bought. Why did I encourage this shopping trip.

"Now," Zaikai rubbed his hands together evilly and licked his lips. "Let's have you try some of this on."

I cautiously slipped off my chair, "nah let's just do it some other day," I gave a fake smile.

Zaikai crossed his arms and cocked his hip to the side. "Get over here Icarus," he pointed to the place right in front of him.

I hung my head and arms then started to shuffle over to his side. I'll just get it over with now so I don't have to do it later.

I stood in front of him and glanced up at his face. A smug grin grew large on his lips.

"Let's just get this over with," I mumbled and let him push me in the bathroom.

He shoved me in the bathroom then put a huge pile of clothes more like sewn fabric on the floor at my feet.

"Try each one on then come out and model it for me," he sternly commanded then left the bathroom.

I sighed as I took off my clothes then neatly folded them on the toilet. I picked up the first article of clothing which was the green underwear. I almost smiled this wouldn't be so bad after all.

I squeezed into the underwear. It took me great effort to get the material over my butt but I did after a brief struggle. I looked in the mirror at my self and nearly gagged, I looked like a stripper.

The green underwear made my eyes pop and my skin and hair seem more white. The material hugged my body and looked like it was painted on me. And my throat tattoo looked way more erotic.

I swallowed down the last piece of dignity I had left then walked out the door in quick strides. Zaikai sat in a lone chair a good feet away from the bathroom. One of his ankles was crossed at his knee and his arms lay beside him on the handles of the chair, this pose made him look even more dominant.

I stood in front of him stiffly, awaiting some sort of command.

"Twirl around,"he said, spinning his finger in a circle for emphasis.

I spun in a circle quickly, and when I stopped he was there tugging on my clothes.

"A perfect fit," he reached down and started kneading my ass, "you look so sexy baby." He thrusted his hardened cock against mine to prove his statement.

"Now go try on the others," he slapped my ass when I walked away, eliciting a startled cry from my lips.

One after the other I tried on the clothes. Each time coming out and letting Zaikai tug and prod the material. When I finally came to the last outfit my cock was swollen and leaking.

I picked up the last outfit, my eyes got way wide with this one. I slipped it on with another struggle and looked in the mirror.

Sheer white leggings hugged my body darker in some spots around my thighs. They opened at the butt and dick area. Golden shackles curved around my ankles connecting together with a single thick chain. Soft little ripples of chain connecting each of my toes to the shackles. Another pair of golden shackles were on on my wrists the same little ripples of chain connecting to my fingers. Two chains came up off the shackles to connect to a thick collar with studded emeralds embedded in the material. A long leash came down my back and settled at my feat. I looked like a slave, especially with my wild hair.

I didn't want to leave the bathroom especially because of my hard dick slapping against my stomach. I knew Zaikai sensed this when a loud fist rattled the door.

"Come on out baby or I'm coming in to get you," he said huskily.

I sighed, combing my fingers through my hair up and over my head. I reached my hand on door knob and stepped out, making sure to look at my feet as I walked towards him.

I stood in front of him for a while the only sound was that of my erratic breathing, then his deep voice came rumbling out. "Look up at me."

I looked up at his towering, hulking form through the veil of my hair. His eyes were glazed over in lust and I couldn't help a little desperate moan.

He grabbed my shackled wrists and pulled my close to his form. Still holding the confining chain Zaikai brushed his long fingers through my hair.

"Beautiful, you're so beautiful," he praised. "Standing here so submissively against me makes my beast just want to come out and ravish you," my breath hitched slightly at his erotic words.

"You want to know why I wanted to get back so soon?" He asked, still threading my hair through his fingers.

I shook my head, looking deep into those dark eyes.

"It's because when we were in the shop you said our home not mine but ours Icarus," I felt our bond building more more at those words. "And to hear those simple words uttered from these beautiful lips,"he reached his thumb up and brushed it over my now parted lips."Made me so happy, that I almost showed my emotions in front of others."

He grabbed my cheeks in his big hands and looked deep into my green eyes."You pull forth these emotions that I've never had before, and I don't know what to do." My heart ached at the desperate tone of his voice. "I know everything that the world has to give, but you're still a puzzle to me. All you have to do is smile and my world shifts around keeping that beautiful form on your lips, the simple things you do makes my heart ache with need. The way you sleep with your arms tucked in like an infant and your parted lips pushing out breaths of air stirring the hair around you face. how when your done feeding you curl up in my arms like I'm your world. And the way you smile how such a simple action makes my day seem worth while."

He bent down and pecked my lips briefly then softly whispered on them. "It's you Icarus, it will always be you there will be no other forever and more. You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be the one I love. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much. And I don't care if you don't feel the same, as long as you are in my arms I will continue to love you."

I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head against his chest. "I've only lived a short while but when you came I finally became alive."

I love you