Chapter Eight

Icarus's tattoo to the side, Zaikai's name would be in the middle-->

Icarus POV

I gasped softly when Aegeus stepped out from the shadows. Excitement formed in my chest at seeing him. I pushed Zaikai's arms out of the way and launched in Aegeus's. Ignoring everyone around us I smiled wide as he squeezed me tight to his chest.

"It is so good to see you Icarus," he whispered in my ear, and patted my head.

I heard a rumbling growl behind me. Then felt deep breathing down my neck. "Let go of my beloved."

With gentle care Aegeus handed me back to Zaikai. Who then trapped me inside his jacket, closing me off from the world.

"Tsk tsk Zaikai you need to understand our bond is still more powerful then the bond you are forming now," a sense of dread settled in my stomach at his words.

Zaikai gave off a deep chuckle, that I felt vibrate his whole body. "For now"

Zaikai then turned to address the demon that still sat at the booth with wide eyes. "Tell your master his proposal is a matter we must discuss face to face, and I would like to see him in my estate soon."

He turned and glared at Aegeus letting his aura lose. I watched as slight fear entered his eyes. "Don't ever cross me Aegeus, I won't hesitate to eliminate you off this earth."

Then with those final parting words, he turned and started to head to the exit. "Zaikai I want to talk to them some more."

"You're in deep trouble, and will be severely punished when we get home." Those words made me sink deeper in his chest. He did tell me not to talk to anyone.

The drive home was silent, the only sounds were my frantic breaths. When we arrived he carried me up to the room, and brought me straight to the shower.

He placed me down clothes and all. Then turned on the shower head, drenching me.

I stomped my foot, "Zaikai what are you doing?"

"You reek of them," was his only answer then dumped shampoo on my head. He started to frantically unbutton my shirt then threw it off to the floor. He popped off the button of my pants when sense got snapped in my head.

"Stop! I can wash myself." I grabbed both the arms holding the lapels of my black pants open.

He froze, and I cautiously glanced up at his face. He had a calm look in his eyes, then slowly let go of my pants. I turned around a deep blush staining my cheeks as I bent down to remove my shoes.

I felt the material of my pants slowly slip down my butt, as I untied the laces of my shoes. When I started taking of my socks firm hands guided my pants down my body. I hooked my thumbs in my underwear and started to slowly pull them down, those hands came back and settled over my own. Then slowly and sensually we pulled them down. I had to bend over when we got to the middle of my thighs, causing me to press my butt up against that large bulge.

When I was finally naked under the spray, Zaikai started to wash my thick white tresses. "What about you?" I asked tilting back my head to look at him.

He bent down and kissed my nose, "this is about you right now, and don't think you're getting out of your punishment."

I pulled my head away and started washing myself. Zaikai started pouring conditioner in my hair,then gently massaged it on my ends.

When I was all clean he cupped my head and tilted me back so I looked up at him. "You're truly a beautiful little thing," he said then gave me a passionate kiss.

He turned off the shower, then towel dried me as good as he could get. Then carried me to the large bed and placed me in the center. He started to undress in front of me looking straight in the my eyes, daring me to look away.

He crawled on top of me and cuffed my arms to the headboard, "your punishment starts now."

I started to tremble not knowing if it was from excitement or fear. Zaikai started to rock his body up against mine, sparking a fire in my loins. A moan escaped my lips when he licked a hardened nipple.

He licked down my body, across my stomach and stopped a moment to worship my belly button. He started rubbing his hands on my body as he slowly licked down and down. He was scent marking me which was a primal possessive action.

The moans kept bubbling out of my throat along with soft gasps of pleasure. "please," I moaned desperately, "please...touch me."

"Ah ah this is your punishment," he huskily spoked.

Zaikai brought me to the edge not allowing me to come, but leaving on the brink of disaster. Tears started to leak from my eyes as his menstruations got more and more desperate for release. Just when I thought he would let me come, he pulled away also pulling a needy cry from my chapped lips.

"This is your punishment, you must sleep the rest of the day with no release." He gave me one last lingering kids on my lips then wrapped his arms around my waist settling into sleep.

I took my punishment like a man and tried to sleep the rest of the day.

-------
Sorry short chapter :(