Chapter Eleven Rated R

Zaikai's bed to the side-->
Imagine it all dark and larger

Icarus POV

Zaikai reached under me, just to throw me over his broad shoulder. With one hand clenching my ass stimulusly. And the other trapping my calves against the large expanse of his chest. Zaikai took long, quick strides to his bedroom.

Lust still coursed through my veins, and I couldn't help but rub my crotch against his shoulder. The hand on my butt was helping me move back and forth. Pressing down whenever my swollen dick came in direct contact of his shoulder.

"Please," I moaned shoving my face into his back.

All I got in response was a feral growl, he was already to far gone to notice my distressed cries for release.

He tossed me on the bed, and before I could even move. Zaikai was already there ripping off my clothes. When I was completely free of clothes, Zaikai reached up and tugged my hair free from its confines.

He had a crazed look in his eyes as he soaked my form in. My cheeks were red and surround by a disarray of white hair. My body took on a deep flush and my dick stood up in excitement, the head taking up a strained color. My eyes were full of lust making the green orbs sparkle. I looked as crazy as him.

I reached my shaky hands up trying to tug his sweat soaked shirt off. But Zaikai captured my wrists and held them above my head with a deep hiss.
Producing a pair of black handcuffs, he cuffed my wrists in place.

Then slowly he stripped from his clothes, exposing beautiful sculpted skin. His dick stood hard and ready in front of him the bulbous head a deep purple color.

I started to rub my legs impatiently together when he didn't make a move. "Please Zaikai I need you." I moaned out when all he did was stare at me. He started to mumble something to low to hear over my groans and moans.

I couldn't help a sigh of relief when he finally came down on top of me. The word "mine" kept slipping out of his lips, the chanting just got louder and louder.

He started to kiss up my stomach and neck, stopping to give my lips a bruising kiss. I opened my legs giving him complete access of my body, as he kept on worshiping my form with licks and pecks.

I locked my thighs on his hips, my ankles crossed at the small of his back. I started rubbing against him trying to coax him into taking me.

Zaikai shoved his fingers into my mouth, that I gladly soaked with my saliva. Taking them out he reached under and shoved one up my ass, eliciting a strangled gasp from my throat.

My moans grew louder as he added a second then third finger to his one.

With a raspy, "you're ready." Zaikai reached under and hooked my legs over his hips, while he stood up on his knees.

With care and patience he slowly entered my throbbing body. Each press of his hips making me cry out in pain and pleasure.

When he finally was in to the hilt. He captured my eyes with his own and started with one brutal thrust, entering me completely again.

I tightened my legs around his body as his thrusts got deeper and stronger. Moans escaped my lips every time he entered me.

"Faster!" I cried out.

With a crazed grunt his hips picked up speed. The bed creaked and moved back and forth with our movements.

I felt his dick start to swell even more inside me. knowing that he was about to blow soon he bit into my hip, pushing me straight into my climax. He found his releases soon after with a powerful roar.

His dick emptied every thing inside me, some come escaping out of my throbbing hole.

He kissed the side of my head as he slumped on top of me.

"Time for round two baby,"he panted Turning me around on my hands and knees.

This was going to be a long night.

-----
Sorry short chapter :(
Just a heads up most sex scenes will be its own chapter, and will be fairly short. So the people that dont want to read them can skip it and will still be able to go along with the story plot and not miss anything.