Main Introduction

1. Tejasswi Prakash

Our heroine of the story

Our heroine of the story. She is 30 years old and the world's no. 1 businesswoman. Runs many companies all over the world under the name of TP Empire.Ruthless and arrogant for the world having different shades of personality. She have many secrets, doesn't believe in love and all, hate men to the core. Never been in a relationship. Totally workaholic and only live for her two brothers. Lives with her brothers, nana ji and nani ji in London. She have dada ji and dadi ji who lives in India. Fact about her is nobody in the business world saw her except her manager.

2.Karan Kundrra

Our hero of the story

Our hero of the story. He is 32 years old. No. Businessman in India runs a multinational company named as Kundrra Empire. Pure punjabi and a family man. Live with his family in Mumbai. Doesn't believe in love and never been in a relationship. Love his family very much and can do anything for his family's happiness. Rude and arrogant for the world but completely opposite for his loved ones. He have many secrets.

So these main characters of the story. There are many more also that you will know in next part. I hope you will love this. That's my first story so please give lots of love. And please give me suggestions also if you feel something to change Or give ideas also.
Thank you🙏🙏🙏