60. Punishment 😰

Hey guys....

Here's the next part.

Enjoy reading.....

In the basement of a guest house, a man was tied to a chair and was shouting. Just then there comes a girl who was very angry and was moving towards him. The whole place was full of guards. His face was covered with black cloth. She removed the cloth from his face and fisted his hairs in her. He screamed in pain.

The girl is teju and the boy tied is rahul.

Tp : tumhe kya lagta hai jo bhi tumne kiya hai uske baad tum bach jayoge.

He gasped in fear. She is firing with anger.

She leaves him and gestured the guards to bring something.

Other side,...

Karan is out of danger and will get conscious anytime.

After few minutes guards came with some tools.

Rahul gets scared seeing everything.

R : teja ye sab kya hai.

Tp : kyun darr gaye. Vaise yeh darr acha. Tumne jo kuch mere aur karan ke saath kiya hai na uske saamne toh yeh kuch bhi nahi hai.

R : please tejasswi mujhe maaf kardo please mujhe chod do mai vapas kabhi nahi aaunga. Please. He begs.

Tp : dekho toh kon kiske saamne beg kar raha. Tum kya bol rahe the mai tumhe apna slave banunga tumhare husband ko maar dunga par yahan toh sab palat gaya. Bolo kya hua ab nahi bolna kuch.

He looks down.

Tp : vaise mujhe kuch suna na bhi nahi hai balki dikhana hai. Aaj tum dekhoge real TP ko jo apne dushmano ko kabhi nahi chodti.

Saying this She grabs the cutter and pierces all the nails of his hands, his fingers start bleeding and he is screaming in pain.

Then she grabs his neck and asks him to get his tongue out, he remains still due to fear, but she angrily presses his neck hard. He pulls out his tongue. she quickly takes a knife and cuts off his tongue and throws it away.

Tp : issi jubaan se tune mere karan aur family ko maarne ki dhamki di thi na.

He cries due to pain his body was shivering. There were all blood on the floor.

She still doesn't stop. She grabs a big knife and cut his hands. Then she picks acid bottle and pour it all over his face. Her hands also burn a little, but she wanted to see him crying in pain, so she ignores her injury. His face burns and he is screaming. She is feeling relief seeing him suffering. Then she stabbed him 8-9 times.

He is lossing his unconsciousness. She picks her gun and shot him 4-5 times. Now he is dead.

She orders guards to bring him and clean all the things. Her hand was painted with blood. She moves to washroom and changes her clothes.

After freshen up,.... She got call from Alex that karan wake up and asking for her.

She didn't think twice and heads to hospital.

In hospital,.....

Karan got conscious and looking for her.

He opens his eyes.

Kk : laddoo..... Laddoo.... Kahan hai.

Nurse came.

Nurse : sir apko hosh aagaya. Aap thik hain na.