43. His Care

Hey guys....

I am seeing that comments are less nowadays. Please tell me, is the track boring or I am not writing nicely as I am confused to continue this story or not as I am feeling you all are loosing interest. Please let me know where am I going wrong and target is not completed till now. If you are feeling that I am not updating regularly then sorry but now you will get regular parts if you will give feedback.

Here's the next part...

Enjoy reading....

Karan took teju in her arms and bring her to their room and layed her on bed. All the time, they are lost in each other.

He layed her on bed and covered her with duvet and sit beside her.

She is looking around as this room has many good and bad memories. She is looking at portrait of her with her mom. Her eyes filled with tears.

Kk : baby kya hua ro kyun rahi ho.

Tp : wiping her eyes kuch nahi bus itne time baad yahan aayi hoon na toh kuch yaadein taaza ho gayi.

Kk : acha waise yeh tumhari mom ki aur tumhari photo hai na.

Tp : hmm pata hai main pehle yahan hi rehti thi apni puri family ke saath.

Kk : teju tumne kabhi bataya nahi ki tumhari mom dad ko kya hua tha.

Hearing this her expression changed from happiness to anger.
She fisted her hand.

Tp : karan acha hoga hum iss bare main abhi baat na karen.

He nodded but confused with her sudden behaviour.

Tp : karan mujhe washroom jana hai main aati hoon abhi. And she starts getting up but failed and hissed in pain.

Kk : teju yeh kya kar rahi ho tumhe pata hai na tum bahut weak ho phir bhi apne manki karti ho. (Louder than normal)

Tp : sorry par tum daanto mat mujhe and pouted.

He immediately kiss her pout and she shocked but blushed when she realised.

Kk : pata hai tum jab aise karti ho na toh ekdum laddoo jaisi lagti ho.

Tp : ab tumhe main moti bhi lagti hoon. And turn her face other side.

He make her face him.
Kk : pata hai tumhara face ekdum gol hai laddoo ki tarah aur jab tum aise pout karti ho na toh tumhare cheeks aur jyada gol ho jate hain isliye bola laddoo.

Tp : oh! aise.

Kk : hain meri laddoo while pulling her cheeks. Ab main tumhe laddoo bulaunga.

Tp : chalo hato ab mujhe washroom jana hai aur change bhi karna hai.

Kk : madam main hoon na main lekar chalta hoon.

He took her in his arms and moved towards washroom. He took off her at door. She went inside and he is waiting outside.

After 10 min, he hears her scream and went inside the bathroom.

Kk : teju kya hua tum chillayi kyun.

Tp : karan voh mujhe shirt change karni hai par jaise hi haath move kiya toh dard ho raha hai.

Kk : ruko main help karta hoon tumhari.

Tp : nahi main karti hoon tum bahar jao.

Kk : chup chap khadi raho main pehle hi sab kuch dekha chuka hoon. Mujhse sharmana band karo.

Tp : haww! And hit his chest.

Kk : sach toh bola.

Tp : tum bilkul shameless ho.

Kk : sirf tumhare liye. Chalo ab jo kaam hai voh karen.

He moved towards her and starts opening her shirt buttons. Teju closed her eyes due to closeness. He removed her shirt now she is in her bra. Karan is staring at her. She opened her eyes as she didn't feel his touch.
She opened her eyes and saw karan staring her. She blushed and covered her face with her hands shyly.

Kk : baby tum abhi se itna sharma rahi ho abhi toh maine kuch kiya bhi nahi hai.

Tp : besharm and hit his chest lightly.

Kk : waise tum bahut beautiful ho.

Tp : yeh sab band karo aur jo kaam hai voh karo. Hiding her blush.

Kk : ok ok madam.

Then he picked another tshirt and moved towards her. He smoothly kissed her neck then he made her wear tshirt while kissing her neck, cheek and at last he kissed at her forehead.

He again picked her and layed her on bed.

Kk : ab tum rest karo main tumhare liye kuch khane ke liye laata hoon.
He kissed her forehead and moved.

Tp in mind : main kitni lucky hoon ki mujhe karan mila voh kitna pyar karta hai aur kitni care karta hai.

She rested for sometime.
Then karan brought her food.

Kk : laddoo utho khana kha lo.
While caressing her face.

Tp : hmm sunny in her baby voice.

She opened her eyes.

Karan helped her to sit straight.

She looked at food.

Tp : sunny yeh kya hai mujhe nahi khana yeh soup aur fruits.

Kk : laddoo tumhe yahi khana hoga tumhe healthy khana hai tabhi tum jaldi thik hogi. Please kha lo.

Tp : okk fine.

Then he made her eat food with his hands.

Now it's time for medicine.

Kk : laddoo chalo medicine lo.

Tp : sunny please mujhe nahi khani making puppy face.

Kk : yeh kaam nahi karne wala chup chap medicine lo.

Tp : nahi mujhe pasand nahi hai yeh.

Kk : tejuu....

Tp : okk lao do.

Then he gave her medicine. She showed tantrums but had.

Kk : chalo ab so jao.

Tp : okk but tumne khana khaya.

Kk : nahi abhi kha lunga.

Tp : abhi mere saamne khao pata nahi kab se nahi hoga.

Kk : okk

Then he have her dinner also.

Kk : ab toh thik hai.

Tp : hmm

Kk : ab so jaye apki ichha ho toh.

Tp : off course baby.

Kk : oh! baby

He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks, eyes then he moved towards her lips. She closed her eyes in reflex. He immediately smashed his lips on her soft lips. They shared a slow yet passionate kiss. After 10 min they broke and join their forehead.

Kk : baby agar isse aage gaye na toh main apna control kho dunga. Aur abh main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta.

Tp : Aww mera sunny kitna cutie hai.

Then they slept cuddling each other.

So that's all for this part.

Please comment💬💬💬 and vote. Let me know how is the part.

Next part will be upload after 120 votes and 20 comments.

Bye and lots of love❤❤❤.