1. Daily Life

So here is the first part of the story.

Start reading

In London, at 4:00 a.m.

A girl is sleeping in the big room of house looking like a castle as she is the princess of the castle but her facial expressions shows a different situation like fear 😨 is clearly visible on her face. She is shivering and having sweat beads forming on her face. Suddenly, she open her eyes with a jerk and breathing heavily. She is crying and saying only thing that why all this happen to me? Next second she changes her expression and shrug of fear and went to her washroom for daily chores. Yeah the girl is none other than Tejasswi Prakash our heroine.

Meanwhile on the other side,

Mumbai , Time 5:00 p.m.

A boy is sitting on the chair of his big cabin. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and another boy came in the cabin.

Boy 2 : oye karan veere yar tu kabse kam kar raha thakta nhi hai kya? Chal thoda bahar chalte hai ghumne.

So the first boy is Karan Kundrra and another one is Arjun sehgal.

Karan : yaar tere pass toh bahut time hai par mein teri tarah nhi hoon jisse time ki value nhi hai aur dusri baat mein kahin nhi jaa raha Tu jaa.

Arjun: yaar tera na har baar ka aisa hi chal na club nhi toh mein teri mom ko call karke bol dunga ki tune subah se breakfast and lunch kuch nhi kiya phir toh tu jaanta hai kya hoga. Karun call bata.

Karan feels like he is gonna die if his mother got to know about his food so he said,

K : Chal thik hai main chalta hoon par ek shart par ki tu mujhe vaha kisi ladki se milne ko nhi bolega aur main ek side mei n baitha rahunga. Manjoor hai toh chal.

A: ok done main kuch nhi bolungi chal jaldi ab.

Like this both went to club.

On the other hand Tejasswi came out from the bathroom and starts getting ready for work. Suddenly there was knock and she says to the person to come in. So the person is her personal manager priya.

Priya, P : mam this is your dress for today and your breakfast. And mam one more thing Rishabh sir is calling you down as he want to discuss something with you.

TP: okay tell him I am coming in few minutes after getting ready. And priya give me my schedule of the day.

P: mam I already sent to you check your mobile then you will get to know.

TP : ok then leave now

Other side karan and arjun reached at club. All the girls are drooling over him and he is feeling uncomfortable.

KK : yaar main mana kar raha tha na aane ko dekh ab sab kaise taad rahe hai hume.

A: koi nhi yaar calm down it's normal for you na.

Kk : ok toh chal jaldi andar.

They enter and take a sit in a corner.

There was a girl started staring karan as she has a huge crush on him.

Suddenly she came to kk and started saying,....

So that all for the first part. Do let me know how is the part.

And think what will that girl say to karan? And what will be the discussion between Tejasswi and rishabh?