23. TP's Revenge

So here's the next part.

There will be some violence in this part so please manage.

Continue from last part.

Karan also reach there with his team. All of them were set on their position and keep a eye on them.

Other side teju is going towards the other mafia but suddenly light got off and he left from there. She was following him.

Other side karan also saw the person with drugs. So he starts following him.

Teju went towards the man and attack her from behind. She put her gun on his back.

Tp to the man : oh Mr. Kya socha tha TP ka naam le kar kuch bhi karoge aur TP chod degi mujhse bachna aasan nahi hai. Kya socha tha tum jaise chote mafia se main darr jaungi tum toh abhi mere saamne kuch bhi nahi ho. You are fuc**ing rat in front of me. So be in your limits.

She went in front of him but she is shocked to see the person in front of her.

Other side,

Karan's pov,

I am following the man but i missed him so i am searching him suddenly someone put the gun in my back and by the voice I
can say that she is teju but she thought I am that man whom she was searching. So she saying something but then she came in front of me, i can see shock on her face.

Pov ends.

Tp : karan tum?

Kk : hmm main, kyu nahi aa sakta.

Tp : nahi par chalo hatto main kisi aur ko dhund rahi mera time waste mat karo. She is leaving but karan hold her wrist.

Kk : kahan jaa rahi ho aur kiske baare main bol rahi thi.

Tp : that's none of your business.

Kk : shyad main tumhari help kar sakun. Aur shyad hum dono same insaan ko dhund rahe ho.

Tp : tum kise dhund rahe ho.

Kk : jo yahan drugs sell karne aaya hai.

Tp : oh but i don't need your help as I am able to do that on my own.

Kk : but isse help hogi na.

Tp : no main tumhe trust nahi kar sakti kahin tum mujhe pakadne ke liye toh yeh drama nahi kar rahe.

Kk : nahi main tumhe nahi pakadna chahta kyunki mujhe sab pata hai tum jo kuch karti ho humare desh ke liye kar rahi ho. Hum dono ka tareeka alag hai par motive same hai toh main tumhe nahi pakadunga.

TP : tum mujhe pakad bhi nahi sakte aur tum kya bol rahe ho main desh ke liye karti hoon sab nahi main sab apne liye karti hoon. Main mafia queen hoon aur uske liye maine kya kya kiya hai voh tum soch bhi nahi sakte toh mere matter se dur raho tumhare liya acha hoga samjhe.

Saying that she left from there.

She is searching for the man suddenly she hear someone is screaming for help. There she saw the same man molesting a girl. She felt sudden anger and move towards him. She slapped him hard. The girl run from there. Teju was slapping him continuously. After few minutes some goons came and starts attacking her she shoot all of them with her one hand and with other hand she is holding him. Now all of them were died.

Tp to the man : you bloody monster tumhari himmat kaise hui uss ladki ko molest karne ki hmm bol saale. Pehle Tu TP se panga leta hai phir yeh sab ab toh tu maut ke liye tadapega par main tujhe aasan muat nahi dungi.

All of that were seeing by someone.

Man : kon ho tum, tum mujhe kuch nahi kar paogi.

Tp : maut ke saamne khada hai par darr nahi interesting vaise teri gang members toh itne hi the voh bhi mar gaye isse jyada toh gali main kutte hote hain par ab kon bachayega tujhe mujhse.

She bring him to some room with the help of her men where she arranged all the things to treat him.
But in all the things someone is looking at her.

Teju tied him on a chair and beating him continuously with belt. He is now begging for his life. But she didn't stop.
Then she bring hot iron rods and put that on his body. He is screaming in pain.

Tp : kya laga tha tujhe TP ka naam use karke kuch bhi karega aur bach jayega hmm. TP uss maut ka naam ho jo ek baar saamne aa gayi toh insaan ka bachana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.

With this she took a knife and cut her fingers in onego. He is getting conscious but she pours petrol on him.

Tp : now the final good bye.
Saying that she lit up lighter and sat him on the fire.

She immediately left from there and called Alex.
On call,

TP : Alex work is done and take care of all the things left.

Alex : sure mam.

She cut the call and left for her office as it is night and no one will be there. So that she can work peacefully.

Other side, karan reached towards the room and saw that there is fire all there.
He called his general,
On call.

Kk : hii sir voh jis aadmi ko hum pakadne gaye the kisi ne usse jinda jala diya humare vahan pahunchane se pehle.

General: oh par kisne kiya yeh sab kuch pata chala kya.

Kk : nahi sir kuch pata nahi chala koi evidences nahi mile.

G : ok try to find out.

Kk : sure sir.
He cut the call and left from there.

Other side,

Teju reached to office and change her clothes as they are covered with blood. She sat on her chair and thinking about all the things happened today.

Tp in mind- kya karan sach main meri madad karna chahta tha aur usse mere baare main sab pata kaise chala. Shyad voh sach mein mujh par nazar rakh raha hai. Mujhe usse dur rehna hoga voh sab yeh sab drama karke mujhe pakadne chahta hai. Teju chod uske baare main sochna.

So that's all for this part.

Please comment 💬💬💬 and votes. Do let me know you found it interesting or not?

Guess who is watching all the things teju is doing with the man?

Next part - Going back to London.

Bye and lots of love ❤❤❤.