59. Hospital🏥

Hey guys....

Here's the next part.

Enjoy reading....

Suddenly a man came,..... Who is none other than karan.

Kk : teju tum thik toh hona.

Tp : hain mai thik hoon par tum kya kar rahe ho. Aur yeh sab chot kaise lagi.

Kk : teju voh,.....

Flashback,....

When Karan had an accident and he became unconscious, he regained consciousness shortly after. He sustained injuries on his hands and legs. But he wakes up and finds his phone which fell at the time of the accident. He calls someone.

Kk : bhai mujhe teri jarurat hai jaldi aa.

Sm : hmm abhi aaya par huya kya hai.

Then he explain everything to him.

Sm : okk i am coming.

(Like this he came there with his friend prince who is his friend and colleague in raw agency.)

Flashback ends.....

R : acha hua tum bhi aa gaya. Ab tumhe maarte huye dekhne mai aur bhi majaa ayega.

Tp : tum chup raho kisi ko kuch nahi hoga.

Then they start fighting with each other. Due to the fact that the situation was getting worse, he had already been hurt, now it seemed even more. But he kills everyone. Then more goons start coming. Teju gives a signal to Alex and he also comes in and Prince also comes. Everyone was fighting. Alex comes and free Teju first. On the other hand, there was a fight between Rahul and Karan. Karan was very tired due to injuries. Both of them were fighting when someone came from behind and stabbed Karan with a knife. He falls on his knees first and fell unconscious.

Kk : ahh..... In extreme pain.

Teju was fighting with the others, hearing Karan's voice, she looks at him.

Tp : Sunny,.....

She runs away and puts his head in her lap and starts crying.
she looks at Rahul, who was laughing.
Anger rushed in her body. Her blood boils. She tied some cloth in karan's injury and told alex to take care of him. She got up without thinking anything and starts fighting with Rahul. She beat him till he became half dead but doesn't kill him.

Now Rahul was completely unconscious, she points to Alex and asks him to take him away.

Prince also comes there. Then both of them take Karan to her hospital. She owns a hospital.

They reach the hospital and Karan is taken to the OT.

Teju falls on her knees and starts crying uncontrollably. Alex and prince try to console her but she didn't budge. After half an hour she gets up and went to temple there.

She stands in front of the idol of Ganesha with joined hands.

Tp : kyun aap hamesha mere saath hi aisa karte ho. Kyun aapse meri khushi dekhi nahi. Kyun hamesha mujhe hi suffer karna hota hai. Kyun jinse mai pyar karti ho voh mujhse dur jaate hai. Kyun hamesha mai hi kyun.

And cries her heart out.

Tp : aapne meri aai toh mujhse chin li par mai apne karan ko kahin nahi jane dungi chahe mujhe aapse hi kyun na ladna pade. Meri aai toh aapko kitna maanti thi phir bhi aapne unke saath aisa kiya. Par mai unki tarah achi nahi hoon jo apke diye har dard ko sehti rahoon. Dekhna mai apne karan ko thik karake le hi jaungi apne saath.

She wiped her tears and goes to OT.

Doctor comes out, she moves to him.

Tp : doctor vo.... Voh karan thik toh hai na usse kuch hoga toh nahi. Panicking

Doc : mam abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte.

Tp : kya nahi keh sakte, hain. She yelled.

Doc : sorry mam mujhe pata hai aap pareshaan hain par hum puri koshish kar rahe hain.

Tp : kya koshish kar rahe hain aap agar karte toh voh thik ho jaate abhi tak. Mai aapko akhari baar keh rahi hoon agar mere sunny ko kuch bhi hua na tum log kahin ke nahi rahogi. She warns him.

Alex : sorry doctor vo thodi tension mai hai aap jayeyi.

Doctor leaves.

After 3-4 hours, surgery completes and doctors came.

Teju goes to him and about to say but stopped by him.

Doc : isse pehle aap mujhe kuch bole mai kehna chahta hoon ki surgery successful ho gayi hai aur unhe 24 ghaante ke observation mein rakha jayega aur kal hi tak unhe hosh aayega.

Tp : thank you doctor. Thank you so much. Aur sorry pehle maine acha behave nahi kiya.

Doc : aapki condition samjh sakta hoon mai.

Tp : hum mil kab sakte hai unhe.

Doc : abhi ek hi koi mil sakta hai.

Tp : okk toh mai jaati hoon.

Then she goes inside and sees that many equipment were attached to Karan's body and there was also an oxygen mask. Seeing all this, his heart swells. She gets very sad and starts crying.

Tp : sorry....sunny.....meri..wajah....se yeh sab hua. Mujhe maaf kardo. Meri hi galti hai. Mujhe aisa kuch nahi karna chahiye tha. Sorry mai yeh sab.... Meri galti hai agar mai vahan nahi jaati toh tum thik hote.... While sobbing.

She didn't see any movement in him.

She wiped her tears and moves outside.

Tp in prince : thank you aapne humari bahut help ki.

Pri : bhabhi aise thanku ki koi jarurat nahi hai karan mere bhai hai mai kuch bhi kar sakta hoon uske liye.

Tp : phir bhi aajkal kon aise madad karta hai. Thank you.

Pri : baar baar sorry na bolo mai aapka bhai hi hoon formality ki koi need nahi hai. Abhi kaam nahi aata toh kab aata.

Tp : thank you bhai. Kya mai bhai bol sakti hoon.

Pri : of course.

She hugs him and crys her heart out.

Pri : chalo ab chup ho jao ansoon suite nahi karte meri behan ki aankhon mei.

Then they broke the hug.

Tp : thik hai toh bhai aap yahan rukiye mai abhi todhi der mai aati hoon.

Alex was there and he understood where she was going. He also goes out with her.

In parking,...

Alex : mam chaliye mai lekar chalta hoon aap ko.

Tp : nahi tum yahan raho mai khud jaa kar aati hoon.

Alex : par....

Tp : kuch par var nahi mai rahi hoon akeli.

And she leaves.

So that's all for this part.

Guess karo kahan gayi hai teju?

If you like this part please vote and comment💬💬💬 karo.

Bye and lots of love ❤❤❤.