chapter 3

Luz pov

No. Way. It can't be possible I!?! LIVE NEXT TO AMITY!?! okay calm down Luz maybe you can befriend her,so I go inside to change. I wear an colorful striped long sleeved with overall and a hat. Not the best but still good! I head down stairs and mama is not home yet I am already used to this so it doesn't really bother me.

I head out but I don't see anyone except these 2 green hairs people doing magic. "Hey Ed look at this one! " the girl says and she performs a card trick "good move sis! " he says. They turn around and see me "hey kid come here" I jump a little then head over there. "Wanna see some magic? " he says I nod a little bit excited. Okay he takes a quarter and puts it in his hand then closes and opens his hand to reveal it is gone then reappeares. "Woah" I say "that's an old trick Ed this one's better " as she grabs my hat and somehow a rock is under it.

I start jumping excitedly as they chuckled.

Amity pov

Ed and em have been outside for a while I mean its already dawn I feel like they should've been studying but it doesn't seem like they care , either way I head outside to see what they are doing when I see the girl from class with them. I hesitate but I end up walking up and tap her on the shoulder "hey what's your name? " I ask, she freezes for a moment and as she is about to speak Ed says her name is Luz. I get a little annoyed that he doesn't let her talk.

I want to ask Luz to come with me but as it's gettinng late i ask her to meet me tomorrow after school, she smiles and agrees as she hops home. I couldn't help but smile a little as Ed and em notice and smirk while saying .So is mittens fond of someone?~ I get flustered and walk off as I can't deal with these idiots right now.