chapter 12

Amity 3rd person

Amity woke up and got ready for school, once she arrived she walked in and talked to willow until the bell rang and she went to class luz was still keeping some distance but would wave to her at times.

Time skip

As she walked into class the teacher told them that the test(or exam idk what you call it)and all she could think about was getting a perfect score on the test , there wasn't really any other option,be perfect and get good scores , or be a failure in her mother's eyes,and anything, was better that being a disappointment.

She walked into class and sat down preparing her stuff "put phones and calculators away bring out pencils erasers and paper" amity was a little worried because there was a lesson that she struggled with even though everyone else got it she just couldn't get it no matter how much she studied it , and the teacher adviced it would be on the test.

She went through the first part easily but realized that the few final questions were on that certain lesson. She took a breath and answered. 'That was a bit easier than I thought she turned it in and froze. She was in fear and shock she had barely passed due to the final questions she got wrong

She was panicking when boscha asked what she had gotten and she showed her "boscha my moms gonna be so mad at me..." she whispered quickly "that's good compared to my score I didnt even pass and I'm fine" 'that's because you can get away with awful scores ' she thought but didnt say,she felt like she could break down,the score was so out of the ordinary that even her teacher asked if something was wrong with her.

Time skip

When she got home she was greeted with her mother's stern look "amity I heard you had a test today" "yes ma'am " "results " amity took a deep breath prepared for what was coming " barely passing " she looked down starting to fidget "..." "now amity I dont think i heard you right repeat that for me" "barely passing..." " amity,you're a blight you should do better than this I raised you to he better than this,WHAT HAPPENED THIS ISNT YOU THIS ISNT WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO,WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID , this is why you're worse than me,your stupid,you're dumber than me even your brother would do better than you." "Just leave in dont want to see you right now"

Amity was so close to breaking down  she was a disappointment she had failed. Her mother didnt talk to her for the whole day or much the day after that.(TW SELF HARM) she had always kept a blade hidden for when she felt like she needed it,she had quit a while ago but it would always taunt and call for her but she would always hold back,but she couldn't anymore,she grabbed it and rolled her sleeve up

She inserted it and tan the blade through her arm she winced a little but continued she made 2 more cuts and blood was dripping down slowly.she was about to do another one when she heard a knock on her door "mittens are you ok we heard what happened yesterday" it was her sister , she quickly pit the blade in a drawer and pulled down her sleeve "can I come in?" She responded by opening the door

Her sister walked in "hey mittens what exactly happened yesterday?" Amity held back a tears explaining what happened emira was quiet for an moment before hugging her softly amity couldn't hold them back anymore she burst into tears hugging her sister back

Em stayed with her for the rest of the evening before they went to sleep. Today nor yesterday were days she could never forget.

She woke up getting ready and skipped breakfast as she did yesterday she didnt think she deserved it .

She walked onto school and walked past willow she was too lost in thought to see her. She got to her first class she wrote down as much as she could hear and then did the same for her other classes.

When it was lunch she skipped. Luz noticed something was off and told hunter to go off without her,he just shrugged and walked off. She sat down next to amity asking her if something was wrong and if she ate lunch.

Amity just responded with she wasn't hungry and told luz not to worry because she was fine like always.luz decided to stay with her for the rest of lunch,amity was relived that her and luz were talking again and by the end of it felt better than before.

A/N did you enjoy the angst ? (>v<) btw do any of you know how much acid it takes to disintegrate 104 lbs of meat.