chapter 5

Luz pov

After lunch I start walking (why would willow say that) it just couldn't leave my mind no way willow was right-wing AH "watch it nitwit,-oh hey Luz" she says "hi ams" "ams? " "yeah it's a nickname! " I smile and she accompanied me to class.

After school I go to meet with Amity end up she wanted to get ice cream at the park with me. We get our ice cream and I realize she looks like a mint chocolate chip one. We sit down and Amity looks cute.

Amity pov

I inviteduz to get ice cream I don't know why but I felt calm with Luz I've never ft like this before, it was nice. We caught eachother starring at one another a few times which was embarrassing.

I don't know how but hours passed by like seconds then she had to go, I felt sad but I understood since I had to head home too or mother would get mad. Once I get home I couldn't stop the thought of that day it was like the best thing that has ever happened to me I could relive it hundreds of times.

The twins walk in with a smirk and they sit down on the floor "so mittens how was your date~? " Ed spouts out "yeah how was it" I turn red, 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 and start to point at the door before throwing my pillow at them so they work leave. I don't like Luz I just like being around her , no way I god like her, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?.