chapter 4

Amity pov

I wake up and head down stairs to greet my mother. As I sit down to eat luz won't get out my head, I mentally facepalm. "So mittens how have your studies been going" mother asked. "They have been well" I said, "good". I am bout to leave when the twins say " hey mittens say hi to your girlfriend for us" "SHE'S.shes not my girlfriend" I lowered my voice so mother wouldn't hear me.

I head into school and see her she waves and gestures me to come over, she was alone so I went. Surprisingly she was fun to talk to and she also liked the good witch azura she even offered me chapter 5. All that happiness disappeared when boscha came up with her friend and I don't know what they were talking about but I know I would rather be with luz.

I couldn't get luz off my mind as I gazed at her, she was pretty it's not like I like her I'm just complementing her "hey look at that freak" "isn't that the new student? " "of course she's with willow 2 weirdos hanging out" they laughed as I held in anger as I couldn't do anything about it. But I let it get the best of me when I 'accidentally' tripped her. I see luz chuckle it was cute.

Luz pov

I watch as amity trips her ur was funny bone the less and added more to her character, I guess willow see's me looking at amity since she starts tapping my shoulder "hey luz just a warning don't befriend amity she's just a bully" I get a little angry as it's like willow doesn't know her but I just hum in response. No way amity would be a bulky she's nice, even if I haven't known her for long.