chapter 17

No ones pov

Luz blinked, "hey.." luz was a little confused but didnt mention it "hi amity,what ade you doing here" amity stared at the ground "uhm...I wanted to tell you..that I cant tutor you tommorow" luzs confusion grew "you could have just messaged me that?" Amoith stayed quiet "I guess I could have.." suddenly luz it nudged to the side "oh my,luz es esta una amiga,hello wow your hair looks great" "mama!" Amity was surprised by Camila.

"Would you join is for dinner?" Amity looked at luz , she just gave a thumbs up,"sure" amity said. She walked in and saw hunter,she glared at him . Once they all sat down camila gave everyone a playe if food [for anyone curious it was chiken,rice and mole,10/10 meal recommend especially with the dona Maria mole MMM] although hunter didn't get mole cus it was too "spicy" for him

Everyone starting eating so amity took a bite and her face bleamed. You could see the shock on her face luz noticed and chuckled.

After they finished eating luz asked amity to talk with her in her room amity agreed. Just before luz could enter the room hunter stopped her. "If she rejects you I will hunt her down." Then let luz go.

Amity was sitting on her bed waiting, "so" "why'd you come here for" anity stayed quiet."you know you can talk to me about anything?" Luz said as she sat down next to amity.

"Amity." Amity then started to talk "in sorry it's just that everything's been going wrong at home moms been angry at me for being a disappointment and shes been arguing with dad more and I would usually go to em or ed but their out right now and you the only person I knew that I could come to" amity started breathing faster.

"Amity.." "why." Amity put her hand to her face "why am I so useless" amity started tearing up "why do I have to mess everything up" amity staring softly crying "amity you're not useless"

"How would you know that."

A/N: hi pookies 😙✌by the time this uploads its probably my birthday. But also guess who spent all their money on skz albums🤭 worth it and I swear I opened all but one and I'm just missing a  hyunjin one and then I'll have one of each member so let's hope I get him

Update its now after nu birthday I dod not get him .