chapter 13

Luz 3rd person

[Side note this takes place near the end of the last chapter]

Luz walks into school and meets up with hunter as they head to their first class she thinks about going to amity but decides not to

After that she heads to her other classes,  nothing much really happens apart from gus telling her that a weird short kid spouting about how he has items from another World in his club yesterday

She walks into the cafeteria and talks with hunter but decides to go with amity as she has been alone all day,as she sits down next to amity she realizes that she doesn't have lunch "aren't you gonna eat?" She says amity shakes her head while saying she wasn't hungry

She worried a little but put it aside,she spent the rest if lunch with her and it was nice,she missed these times,'I shouldn't have shoved amity aside,she looks really pretty..'

As lunch ended I walked and saw willow with 2 girls. She was talking to willow but willow had her head down the entire time while fidgeting.  Luz walked up to them "oh who's this?" "It might be one of her friends" "no no willow doesnt have any friends " "I actually am her friend" luz said crossing her arms. The 2 girls stopped for a moment then one burst out laughing "HAH of course you're ""friend"" would look as if not more pathetic than you!"

"Luz,you should go" willow said "nuh uh since shes so tough meet me behind the music store after school " they walked away "you shouldn't go I dont want you to get hurt because of me" "I'm gonna go I'm gonna beat their .... butts" "luz we aren't on Disney rn" "oh, I'm gonna beat her ass !"

[Time skip]

As she walked to the shop she saw amity thb amity looked pale she noticed during lunch but didnt want to ask,  she decided to walk up to amity."hey amity!!" She ran up to her waving "luz." She said with a stern voice,as luz saw her life flash before her eyes all amity said was "I'll handle it dont worry" she must have noticed luzs confused look so she explained how she knew that Boscha asked to meet her,and she knew what that meant so she would just make Boscha shoo shoo.

Luz smiled as she remembered and pulled out a granola bar and handed it to amity "huh?" "You look pale so you should eat something" amity looked at luz and smiled she opened it and started to eat it.

[A/N: man I love comments, also how do you get rid of acid or hide it