19

luz and amity jumped away from eachother in shock

hunter paused for a moment "erm ..." was the only thing he mutyered out before exiting the room ",atleast close the door!" luz yelled at him. she quickly, and annoyed, got up and closed her door. Amity giggled softly at the interaction, luz smiled softly back. "So blight, are you feeling atleast slightly better...?" Amity nodded, she didnt know how luz did it, but she always managed to make everything better. Luz sat back on the bed, "sorry about him" she chickled out embarrassed. "No, no, its fine" amity smiled, Luz was slways so comforting, "thank you luz, for everything". Luz smiled like an idiot at that, but Amity found it adorable. "i should get going, i don't want my mom even more mad at me..." she muttered that last part. "Remember you are always welcomed here" luz said affectionately. "Thank you" Amity said, they locked eyes, amity moved closer, and pecked Luz's cheek. Luz's eyes widened in shock "Ah - sorry have to go!...why did i do that why did i do that...." amity speed muttered before walking out the house fastly.

A/n
I really apologize for my very long absence All I have to say is that i lost motivation for the story and that I'm not too into the owl house anymore, It's bothered me a lot not continuing the story so i decided to upload this It's not much but please take this