chapter 1

It had been years since you've seen your youngest sibling, the collector, or their real name enzo (fanbase name) you hadn't seen them since the archivists sent them down to the demon realm to play with the Titans, you knew the real reason enzo was sent down there though, it was so the archivists could see how strong they were to know for sure if they needed to be wiped from existence enzo didn't know that though, which was very sad to watch as they saw their friends disappear one by one then be trapped in another world so they wouldn't hurt anyone.

The collector wasn't dangerous, they were your little brother (I've seen he/they terms for them so- I'll go with that) and you knew all he wanted to do was play, they're to innocent to be sent in a war they didn't start, what was most upsetting was when luz had died right in front of them, and they didn't understand why they couldn't bring her back, he was never taught about how mortals only have one life, luckily the Titan had used the rest of his power to save her so she could stop the war.

You were so thankful of how kindly luz and her friends and family treated enzo, you were happy they understood why he didn't understand what was wrong with what they were doing. Once enzo came home, you got the chance to speak with them again, after centuries of not being able to see them.

"Enzo, how was your trip in the demon realm?" You ask patting your youngest sibling on the head and ruffling their hair.

"It was so much fun! I got to meet king, luz the human and her mom and everyone there was fantastic!" They say floating in the air happily. You smile at them, happy they enjoyed their time there.

"But I have a lot of growing up to do before I go back.." They say saddened, which made you frown a bit but you understood where they were coming from.

"That's ok, how about I take you down there every weekend to hang out with your friends" you say, which brought a big goofy grin to their face.

"REALLY?!?" They ask as you pick them up and toss them in the air catching them then doing it again.

"Of course little bro, what are big brothers for?" You say with a closed eye smile and they giggle, and you set them down.

"Thank you thank you thank you, your the best Y/n" they say hugging you tightly as you giggle at them.

"No problem, I want you to be happy after all, and your friends seem wonderful" you say looking down at them smiling.

"Now go to bed you little rascal, your room has stayed the same since you left so don't worry" you say grabbing their hand and leading them to their room.

"Thank you for taking care of my room while I was gone.." He says happily, you smile at them as you tuck them into bed.

"You're welcome, I knew you'd come back and I didn't want you to not have a room, I wanted to make sure you were still happy when you got home." You say sitting next to them on the bed and ruffling their hair, Getting ready to turn of the light.

"Can you sing for me.." They ask with a pleading face of joy, you smile down at them and nod, then think of something you'd know they'd like.

"Close your eyes.. Have no fear..
The monsters gone, he's on the run, and your brothers here..
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy...
Beautiful, beautiful beautiful
Beautiful boy.."

(I'm sorry I really like that song yes I changed "daddy's here" to "brothers here")

You look over to them peaceful sleeping, you smile softly and slowly get up from the bed and turn the light off leaving the night light stars on, floating out of their room and closing the door quietly.

You walk around what could be called a mansion, your parents and other siblings the archivists had disappeared long ago, probably to look over the other realms, it was just you, enzo and a few butlers that your parents left you, it was annoying and honestly lonely but now that the collectors back they can fill in that gap that was left behind.

You walk to your room until you get to the door and slowly open in, your room was kinda similar to enzo's room except there's no toys, just a floating bed with some trinkets you collected from other realms, you loved the music from the human realm and loved how wonderful the demon realm looks, it made things a little more bearable knowing there's a lot more than just the stars.

You float over to your bed and lay down grabbing your blanket and wrapping it around you, one thing you really liked about the human realm was their weighted blankets they were so cozy, warm and comforting.

As you started to doze off you heard your door open and see enzo floating over to your bed, you look over at him confused as he holds the bunny king gave them.

"You ok little dude?" You ask them, they shake their head and hug the plush tightly. You look at them with worry on your face and gesture for them to lay on the bed.

"What's wrong?" You ask them pulling them into a hug and ruffling their hair as you rub circles on their back.

"I miss king... And I can't stop having these scary dreams of luz.. Going away" they say as tears roll down their face.

"Hey, hey it's ok, it's normal to miss your friends.. And don't worry, it's just a nightmare buddy, you want me to help?" You ask him as you pull away from the hug and they nod slowly.

You grab something from your drawer, it was a fine powder from the demon realm and it was used to help people with nightmares, you've used it before due to your parents and siblings leaving out of the blue.

"Here this should help, it helped me when I used to have mine.." You say softly as you grab a water like substance and put some of the powder in it, mixing it then handing it to them.

"Do I drink it?" They ask confused as they hold up the little bowl., you nod and they proceed to drink it, once finished they smile and hug you.

"Thank you big brother.. Is it ok if I sleep in here tonight?" They ask pulling away from the hug and hugging the plush tightly.

"Of course enzo, anything for my little brother" you say ruffling their hair as they lay down and you tuck them in, you then get in your side of the bed and turn off the lights looking at the stars on the ceiling then slowly falling asleep.