(Christmas special) Yule

Today was Yule, you and the others including Enzo went over to the owl house to celebrate Yule together, and you have let nytrix have the day off to go see their family and friends.

You entered the owl house with Enzo, having some gifts for everyone, Enzo only had 2 gifts and they were for king and Luz.

"Hey everyone" you say, smiling everyone looked over and waved.

"Hey, y/n. just put the gifts under the tree" eda said, you snapped your fingers and the gifts flew under the tree with the others as you walked over to everyone.

"Hey, how have you guys been?" You asked, leaning on the wall next to edric.

"Oh, y/n it's been great I'm glad we could all get to celebrate Yule together, even Camila and Vee joined us. Willow said, a huge grin on her face.

"that's amazing, so is the food ready? Let's get to celebrating" you said chuckling, edric nudged your arm with his elbow, when you looked over at him confused he winked at you which made you blush slightly.

"Yea the food is ready, we've got our food and food from the human realm" eda said smiling, you nod and everyone went to the kitchen, grabbing themselves some food. Practically everyone was there.

Eda, Raine, Luz, Camila, Amity, edric, emira, willow, Gus, Matt, Steve, Lilith, eda's parents, Alador, Darius, Vee, king, Enzo, Willows parents, gus's dad, hunter, viney It was like a huge Yule party at this point especially with the amount of people.

You all had started eating and watching home alone, eda found the movie hilarious and tactical everyone else just enjoyed spending time with each other for the holiday. You were sitting with edric, just talking to each other like two friends that Haven't seen each other in ages.

"So how's it been at the archive? And nytrix?" He asked, you smiled.

"It's been good, Enzo has been training and excelling" you said chuckling. "And it's been pretty fun, we sent nytrix to go spend time with their family during the holidays" you said, he nods.

"I hope he had fun, that sounds great" edric says, you nod.

"Yea I think he's gonna love it" you said, as you continue eating, you and edric continued your conversation for a while before putting your plates in the kitchen and waiting for everyone else to finish while you watched TV.

You laid your head on edric's shoulder while you and everyone else watched home alone, soon everyone was finished and they were ready to start giving out gifts, you got a few. Not everyone gave you a give but you were fine with it, it's the getting together that mattered the most to you. You handed out your gifts to everyone and then you all started opening them.

You bought edric a matching necklace that matched the one you were wearing currently, his had a sun on it and yours had the moon.

You got willow some plant seeds from both the human realm and the demon realm , she really appreciated it and couldn't wait to grow the plants you gave her. You gave hunter a fursuit, since he liked wolves so much you saw him drawing a fursona one time and based the whole suit on it.

You gave Luz a book on the human realm witchcraft, so she could also study her own realms magic, you gave Gus a bunch of things from the human realm, they were small trinkets. Eda got a violin, she seemed happy about it, Raine got a cool outfit that you made yourself for them.

You gave Camila a cook book from the demon realm... So she could trust the food better. Vee got some clothes and video games as well as magic since she was a basilisk. You got Darius and alador matching bracelets and necklaces.

Viney some healing herbs from the human realm, emira got matching necklaces for her and viney. You gave Amity a few books on Spanish so she could learn more. Enzo and king got friendship bracelets.

That was about all you got for everyone since you didn't know some people you didn't have gifts for them. You got a few gifts from the others but the one that meant the most to you was edric's, he gave you a few things of anime merch and other merch from your favorite shows and movies, you loved it a lot and thanked him loads of times for it.

"Okay everyone, it seems this holiday is over, so stay if you want to, and the rest of you who don't can leave." Eda said, you all nod in response, you ended up staying at edric's place and cuddling up to him as you watched another Christmas movie from the human realm.

"Ed... This is the best Yule.. Experience I've ever had, usually I'm alone for the holidays but.. I liked this... It meant a lot to me.." You said looking over to him and smiling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, it meant a lot to me as well..." He said smiling back at you, he hugged you close and gave you a small kiss on the head before burying his face in your shoulder, you chuckled and held him closer. Your arms wrapped around him tight.

"Edric... Thank you for this.." You mumbled, he looked at you and smiled softly.

"No.. Thank you for coming, it meant the world to me, especially seeing how happy you were with my gifts.." He said in a soft spoken tone.

You both sat there smiling at each other, before finally deciding it was time for bed, you both got on his bed and cuddled up to each other (you can be big spoon or edric can it doesn't matter which ever you choose) and slowly drifted off to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:
So this isn't gonna go with the actual storyline this is just a one shot kinda thing I wrote for Christmas/Yule and I hope you all enjoyed it, I kinda took a while because I had lots of other things to get done but I finally managed to get it done