chapter 10

Back at the archive you and enzo sat at the table eating breakfast as you wait for the rest of your day to start.

"Y/n when do you think they'll get in contact with us?" Asks enzo as he sits in his chair dangling his legs.

"I don't know, maybe soon, or maybe when we get ready to go back to the demon realm" you say to them as you play a random game on your phone.

"But this is boorrring" they state flailing their arms around in the air to emphasize what they mean.

"En your gonna be fine, it's not gonna kill you to be bored for a few hours" you say before a notification pops up on your phone.

"That's odd" you say before clicking it, for some reason the notification said nothing, all it did was ping you.

"What's odd?" He asks as he sits up and looks over your shoulder.

"I got a ping for a notification but it doesn't say what it is" you say looking at it, when you opened the notification you realized why.

R/n:
Hey y/n it's edric, how ya been?

Y/n:
Oh, hey Ed, I've been waiting for your text I honestly thought you forgot, and I've been good, enzo is a little bored though.

Edric:
Yea I mean he's a kid that's probably why, and he misses king, btw when are you guys able to come back?

Y/n:
In probably about 4 maybe 3 days, we're stuck here until it's the weekend, during week days I have to train enzo.

Edric:
They train?

Y/n:
Yea, but they don't like doing it often, it's mainly just for them to blow off some steam then go and work on school like things.

Edric:
Are you doing that all by yourself?

Y/n:
Well no, nytrix helps me train enzo actually he helps both of us train.

Edric:
Hey do you wanna watch a movie on call later if your free?

Y/n:
Ed, is this a date? 😏

Edric:
Ah, no no no it's not I promise, it's just a hangout.

Y/n:
Aww, I was hoping for it to be a date😉

Edric:
You're a menace to society lol. But it could be a date if that's what you want~

Y/n:
Great, it's a date then :D

Edric:
Great :>

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You smile down at your phone happily as you look over your conversation.

"A date, wow you two have only known each other for what 4 days and your already going on a date" enzo remarks with a sarcastic tone.

"We're you looking over my shoulder?" You ask in an annoyed tone but playful.

"I don't know, was i?" He says as he floats in the air with his hands behind his back.

You chuckle at their remark with a smile on your face.
"Go get ready for training little dude, I'll be there in a bit" you say as they leave and head over to the training room.

You look over your messages with edric again and again, everytime it made you smile more than before.

"Idiot" you say with a smile on your face as you chuckle and shake your head in a bit of disbelief.