chaper 12

As the movie started you lean back into the bean back you we sitting it (I know I said they sat on the floor but I'mma make it more comfortable).

Luz and amity sat together on a bean bag, as well as hunter and willow sat together on one, Gus got his own and you and edric shared one, Enzo and king were sitting in a hammock swing.

You smiled seeing the scene of miles singing sunflower and chuckled which got edrics attention.

"What's the name?" He questioned curiously looking over to you, everyone else was to distracted by the movie to care what you both were talking about.

"Hm?" You questioned looking over to him tilting your head confused.

"The song" he chuckled smiling at you and shaking his head in disbelief.

"Sunflower by post Malone?" You state turning your attention back to the movie, he did as well.

"I like it" he whispered to you and chuckled, you smiled at that.

"I don't listen to it anymore but it was pretty good when the movie first came out" you said leaning back on the bean bag again.

"Hm.." He hummed before he stopped talking and pulled his attention back to the movie.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Time skip...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

You all watch as miles started freaking out over him sticking to walls and everything and that he couldn't control it.

You and Luz snickered and smirked, you both thought it was absolutely hilarious and loved it.

"What's funny about this you two, he's sticking to everything!" Gus states in confusion which made you and luz both start laughing.

"It's funny because it takes him forever to realize he is spiderman" you both say in unison.

"Wouldn't you do the same?" Willow asked tilting her head confused, her and hunter were cuddled up to each other.

"Hm... Since I know about spiderman and his origin no, but if I was in a universe where spiderman didn't exist and have to find out myself, then yes" you said honestly and shrugged.

"I think it's cool" edric said before he paused. "To be spiderman of course" he finished smiling at you, which made you blush a bit and you hoped he didn't notice.

"It is" you say turning your attention back to the tv as you watched everything, it soon got to the scene where earth 1610s Peter Parker got murdered which caused everyone but you and luz to go in "ooh.." In a painful realization.

"It's gonna get more sad and violent" you state which made luz nod in agreement, everyone looked at you both with sad faces.

"It's not as bad as you think, wait till you see the second movie" you state chuckling.

"Wait the second one is already out?" Luz asked poking her head up, looking over at you.

"Yep, I think it's amazing though... There is one character I despise from it" you said shrugging.

"Who's that?" She asked and everyone turned to you with curious looks.

"Miguel" you state which everyone tilted their head confused and you sighed.

"I'm not gonna spoil anything all I'm saying is, he's a spiderman from another universe, and he treats miles poorly... Like even the spot treats miles better even though he hates miles" you state (sorry if you love Miguel but I'm speaking from my opinion on him).

"Miguel?" Luz question.

"Miguel O'hara" you say turning your attention back to the tv. "don't worry you'll understand when you watch the movie" you chuckled, everyone soon turned their attention back to the movie.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Another time skip
(Because I'm lazy asf)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The movie was already halfway done and you were leaning back on edrics chest, you don't remember how it happened but you just went with it, and edrics heart didn't seem to slow down in fact it was weirdly enough pacing quickly.

"You okay Ed?" You whispered looking up at him, his face was as red as a tomato, I mean yours was a bit red too but Titan, his was red...

"Mhm.." He mumbled seeming to get more flustered, the tips of his ears were completely red, you found it a bit funny.

"Uh.. Ed you're all bothered.." You whisper to him a little concerned about why he was so red.

"Bothered?" He questioned confused.

"Red" you whisper to him putting you hand on his cheek gently rubbing your thumb across it, he seemed to get more flustered which confused you.

"What do you mean red?" He was confused and subconsciously leaned into your touch.

"You're flustered Ed.." You mumble, trying to examine him more.

"Hey you two, save that for alone time, there's other people in the room remember?" Amity said pointing at you and edric which made edric more flustered if that was even possible and you were blushing embarrassed.

"Sorry" you both said in unison before turning your attention back to the tv, the movie was almost finished it was at that scene where miles was fighting kingpin by himself.

"Good because it was getting a little weird seeing that" Amity States rolling her eyes.

"You and luz have been cuddling this whole time and you're worried about what me and edric are doing?" You questioned a bit offended, her face went completely red and luz chuckled.

"He has a point, Hermosa" luz said smiling at Amity.

"Shut up.." Amity mumbled, her face getting redder as she looked at the tv. You chuckled at her reaction and thought it was a bit funny.

By the time the movie ended you had started falling asleep so did Enzo and king, everyone else agreed to just have a sleep over with everyone because they didn't know if you and Enzo could take a portal home if you both were tired.

You had fallen asleep.. Cuddled up to edric which everyone was teasing him about because how red his face was, they thought it was hilarious.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: so here's the second part to the movie hangout, and now it's turned into a sleep over, so technically it's a cliffhanger again? But uhm hope you all enjoyed, I can't wait to make the next chapter for you guys.