chapter 7

I wake up to the bright light shining through edrics window... 'I forgot I spent the night here...' You thought groaning in annoyance as you move your hand in front of your eyes to cover them from the light.

"Morning sleepy head" you heard emira say, you slowly look over to see emira brushing edrics hair, you chuckle at this, finally getting to see what he actually looks like.

"Morning, when did you guys wake up?" You say in a low sleepy voice which seemed to catch to twins off guard.

"About an hour ago maybe?" She says as you slowly sit up from your sleeping bag and rub your eyes to try and wake yourself up.

"How'd you sleep?" Edric asked, his voice seemed to be deep as well during the morning which made you blush.

"Honestly, better than sleeping at the owl house with 2 others sleeping in the same spot" you say chuckling.

"Here, have some apple blood" she says tossing a box over to you, it was caffeinated apple blood, you smile and open the box drinking some.

"Damn, I didn't know this stuff was that good.." You say looking down at the box and the two twins chuckle at you.

"Don't drink it to fast you might get sick" he says, you smile at him as you slowly drink the Apple blood, it honestly tasted amazing, way better than what you thought it was gonna taste like.

You three talked for a bit, sharing stuff about your siblings and laughing at dumb jokes edric made which seemed to always make you laugh.

You hear you phone buzz so you look down and see a text from enzo.
"How was your night at the blight manner, was it fun? Did you play spin the bottle?" They ask, you chuckle while sending something back.

"It was fun, how was your night at the owl house?" You look up to see both the blight twins watching you in awe which confused you a bit.

"Is something wrong?" You ask setting your phone in your pocket as emira and edric turn towards you.

"Oh nothing, just thought you looked cute when you laughed" edric states which caused you to blush profusely.

The twins laughed at your reaction to his Statement and edric ruffled your hair while laugh.

"Your reactions are so adorable" he says wrapping a arm around your shoulder as emira nods agreeing with her brother.

"Oh shut up you two, I bet you've done something way cuter than me laughing edric" you teased chuckling to yourself as a small blush went across his face.

"He has actually" emira teases as well as she pulls out her scroll and shows you a picture of edric being his goofy self.

"Oh my Titan that is so adorable, you have to send me that.." You whisper the last part and she nods, you look over to edric to see him blushing profusely 'at least I got him back for what he said to me..' You thought smirking at him.

"Ok, you both had your fun, now can you stop.." He pleaded making you grin widely.

"Why stop when I get to see your pretty little face turn red~" you teased, sure this was nothing how you normally acted but you thought, why not do something fun since you seemed to have small feelings for the boy.

"S-shut up.." He hissed in annoyance pouting at you, which made you chuckle, then decided to stop since you didn't want to ruin your friendship with him.

"Fine.. I'll stop" you say mockingly smiling brightly at him.

"Anyway, what do you wanna do today?" You ask looking at both twins and waiting for an answer.

"I'm gonna go hangout with my girlfriend, but~ you two can have fun" she says leaving the room giggling to herself.

"Even though we're twins, I will never understand her.." Edric states shaking his head back and forth.

"You and me both" you say chuckling at him and smiling to him.

"So.. What do you wanna do?" You ask waiting for his answer.

"Hmmm, we could play truth of dare with amity and her girlfriend and friends" he suggests, you nod in response.

"Sure that sounds fun!" You say to him and he gets out his scroll and texts the group.

A/N:
Cliffhanger- anyway I thought even though I knew what I was gonna do I should at least post this part of it so you guys can have something to go off of next so you don't have to wait any longer, I'll be working on the rest of it I promise.