chapter 14

"Hm... What's your spice tolerance?" Luz questioned with a grin. Apparently she was gonna make it easy for first players.

"Good, why?" Matt question curiously. Luz laughed and looked over to you with a devilish grin.

"What's the spiciest thing you can conjure?" She asked, you chuckled a bit as you thought.

"Uh... Scovilles spicy noodles?" You said In a questionable tone.

"Perfect!" She said, hoping you would just go ahead and conjure it, you did. snapping your fingers as the spicy food popped up and you handed it to matt.

"Have fun, Chico" you said chuckling, the food was already cooked.

"I feel like I should be worried.." He said grabbing the food and started eating it, it took him time to realize how hot it was and he stuck his tongue out fanning his mouth, you chuckled and the others started laughing.

"Oh come on man- do humans really eat this-? This is painful" he said setting the food down as he grabbed some apple blood from his bag and started chugging it.

"Yea, they love spicy food" you chuckled with a grin on your face.

"Okay then you eat it! You may not be human but I bet you can't eat this" he said point at you with an annoyed look on his face, you chuckled grabbing the food and eating some, it definitely was spicy but it didn't bother you too much as you already liked eating spicy things.

"It's not that bad, I just wish it had better flavor" you said setting it down and not eating the rest, everyone except for Luz looked at you in disbelief.

"What?" You asked looking at them confused. "Is there something on my face?" They shook their heads.

"Just... How" edric asked, you shrugged. "I like spicy things remember?" You said.

"Yes but. . That?" He said worried.

"There is a lot more you need to learn about me" you chuckled.

"Definitely-" he laughed a small grin on his face, you smiled back and the others laughed as well.

"Okay then who's next?" You asked.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Time skip
(Cause I'm lazy I guess)

______________________________________________________________________________________

You all had finished your game of fun and all decided to go home, well except for you and Enzo, he stayed at the house with king and you went to edrics to have a sleep over and movie night with him.

Once you got to his place you both stay in his room and watched a movie together it was some human movie like what you watched over at the owl house.

You watched a horror movie called 'in the tall grass' edric seemed a bit frightened by it especially the kill scenes, he ended up cuddling close to you and you thought it was adorable, you had your arm around his shoulder pulling him closer as he rested his head on your shoulder while you both watched the movie and ate popcorn.

As the movie went on you had noticed Ed had fallen asleep on you, so you turned off the movie and put a blanket over both of you, someone knocked on the door before coming in, it was emira.

"Hey is-" she paused looking at you both and smirked.

"Cute, do you guys normally cuddle?" She asked in a teasing voice, you blushed slightly before shushing her so she wouldn't wake edric up.

"No, but I'm not gonna wake him up that would be rude" you whispered, she chuckled quietly before nodding.

"Okay I'll leave you two alone then" she said before leaving and closing the door behind her. You looked down at edrics sleeping figure before ruffling his hair gently, a small chuckle escaping your mouth as you smiled.

"Goodnight ed" you whispered knowing he wasn't gonna wake up, you laid your head slightly on his and closed your eyes to go to sleep.

Soon after you fell asleep without even realizing it and by the next morning you woke up and Ed was already awake, still cuddled up to you while watching the tv quietly.

"Hey Ed.." You said in a sleepy groggy voice, he blushed slightly his ears turning a bit pink as he looked at you.

"Hey y/n, you're awake?" He asked, you nodded your head sleepily rubbing your eyes a bit as you tried to fully wake up.

"Whatcha watching?" You asked, your sleepy voice still prominent.

"I don't know, its one of those human shows that you showed me" he said as you sat up taking your head off his shoulder.

"What's it called?" You asked him looking at the tv to see what it was.

"Teen wolf, I think?" He said in a questionable voices, you chuckled.

"That's a good show" you said, he nodded.

"Do humans really have werewolves?" He asked you shook your head.

"We might have them here but in the human realm they're just fictional" you said to him, he nodded in response.

"Surprisingly what they say about them is pretty accurate" he said, you nod in response agreeing with him.

"Yea, I don't think that they realize it though." You chuckled slightly with a small smile. He smiles with you.

"They definitely don't" you both giggle about it.

After a while you both started talking about your favorite human shows, talking about your favorite characters which ones you relate to.

You both enjoyed each other's company quite a lot till you got a call from Enzo saying they were ready to go back to the archive, you told him you would pick them up so they could go home, saying bye to edric and giving him a goodbye hug before leaving to go get Enzo.

When you got there Enzo was waiting outside for you. "Hey bud, you got your stuff ready to leave?" You ask he nods showing he had his things and you snapped your fingers opening the portal for the both of you.

"Let's go then kid" you said entering the portal, holding their hand as you both got sent back to the archive.

When you both got home you went to start your lessons with them, nytrix greeted you both when you got back, happy to see that you both were okay and gave you two snacks while you did your lessons and training.

By the end of the day you and Enzo were both exhausted, you had dinner with nytrix before putting Enzo to bed, nytrix wishing you both a good night before heading to bed himself.

When you got to your room you laid down on your bed, putting your headphones on and paying your favorite playlist to fall asleep to. Your body soon drowning out the music as you slowly fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:
I'm back everyone! I'm still sick but I'm better than I was and I finally got motivated to write again because I've been rewatching the owl house so this is gonna be fun! I hope you all enjoyed this, I'm so glad I finally finished this part, and thank you guys so much for your support and being patient with me, I love you all so much you guys are the best! Anyway have a good night or day!