CHAPTER 3 •Jiang Yu

After the meeting, Shangyu turned off the virtual screen, and the avatars of the company's employees disappeared one by one. He rubbed his temples a little tiredly just now.

    Jiang Yu didn't come to the meeting today, to be honest he was not used to it.

    Over the past few years, he has gotten used to the focused and sincere eyes of that omega at the meeting, that person's eyes will always only fall on him, even if he is as cold as him, he can still feel the gentle and restrained feelings in it.

    He himself is a cold person, and his enthusiasm is devoted to work. Due to his superior IQ since he was a child, he has always admired those colleagues who work meticulously and pursue perfection—Jiang Yu is one of them.

    The trust and appreciation in his career gradually made him pay more attention to Jiang Yu.

    The era of high technology and virtualization has catalyzed the omega affirmative action. Today, pheromones no longer determine the working environment of human beings, but at most affect human face-to-face communication and the genes of the next generation. His company is particularly diverse, alpha, beta, omega, three genders are almost even. He also appeared on the Imperial News and was named one of the bosses who most pursue human equality and diversity.

    He is indifferent to these titles, after all, he only pursues the work efficiency and attitude of his subordinates.

    Besides——

    he thought indifferently, there was another reason for being awarded this title, and it was because he still had an alpha partner.

    Since the man had disassociated himself from his family, his name seemed to have been forgotten. Everyone gave him the title of... that person who entangled Shangyu in every possible way.

    After all, that person is not considered a complete alpha.

    Shang Yu occasionally thinks of the alpha who was full of vigor and smile when he first met in Imperial High School, and now that he is cautious in every move after wearing a fake omega... that person.

    Thinking of that man's shrinking appearance, as if even his smile was forced, he didn't want to go back to that... home.

    That person's own alpha pheromone is the smell of mellow red wine like the deep sea, and it is the only smell among thousands of people that makes him stop and take a deep breath—but, since that person specially installed omega glands, at first There is no smell left, only the cheap smell unique to pseudogonads.

    After the two of them got married, he began to wholeheartedly urge the Academy of Sciences to study the operation of removing glands.

    This feeling of being arranged made him especially unhappy, and the operation to remove knots was not necessarily necessary. It's just that the pseudogonad has to be removed, he doesn't want to face a partner who doesn't look like a person, doesn't look like a ghost, doesn't look like an alpha, and doesn't look like an omega when he returns home.

    Speaking of which, Secretary Beta said today that the Academy of Sciences had called.

    Probably that person didn't want to have his glands removed, so he was playing some tricks... He thought lightly, in a few days, he could consider going back--by then, that person would have recovered his original breath, It also gave him a rare idea to go home and have a look.

    He turned on his communication phone, and the Academy of Sciences called him twice during the meeting. He probably didn't contact him again because he was afraid that he would get angry, and went to find his secretary. The secretary probably conveyed his reply for him, but as for that person, he didn't even make a call, as if he was angry.

    His fingers tapped lightly on the fully transparent electronic table twice, and he was thinking about whether to call back the Academy of Sciences to see how it was going - a friend called at this time.

    The friend is also an alpha. They met in Imperial High School. After all, they both have similar births—now they run their own businesses, and occasionally go out to have a glass of wine and chat casually. That's all.

    He answered the phone, and before he could speak in the future, his friend started bluffing.

    "Shangyu, do you want to have dinner together tonight?"