CHAPTER 7 •Shi Wen

For some unknown reason, he turned on Shi Wen's computer screen.

    Whim?

    He just, suddenly wants to know what that person usually does.

    Shi Wen's desktop is very tidy, there are only two or three folders, and none of them are named. He clicked on one at random, and found that it was a confidential copy only owned by Shang's internal personnel.

    Shang Yu glanced at it roughly, feeling weird, but also felt that that person... would definitely not harm him.

    But that person is obviously not in his company, why are there these documents? He was absolutely sure that none of his subordinates was named Shi Wen.

    He casually clicked on a document marked with a red dot. The content was very familiar. It was Shang's latest architectural planning and marketing proposal, but he clearly remembered that the proposer of this was... Sure enough, the document was also signed by Jiang Yu

    . It's not that he lost his memory.

    Shi Wen... knows Jiang Yu?

    He didn't have a big impression of Jiang Yu's appearance, that person had been wearing a mask all the time, he admired that person's talent, and from such affectionate gaze, he vaguely thought that that person probably had a different emotion for him, and even Involuntarily pay attention to him. If Jiang Yu is not around, he will feel uncomfortable. He vaguely thought that Jiang Yu is his ideal partner.

    But at this moment, he suddenly had doubts.

    Shi Wen, how did you know Jiang Yu?

    He opened all the files, proposals, or other reference documents marked with red dots one by one, almost all of which were completed or in progress by Jiang Yu.

    Some kind of premonition that made him unbelievable quietly rose, Shang Yu's face sank, but the hand holding the mouse trembled uncontrollably—

    until he clicked on another folder.

    Another folder is the interface directly to the server of Shang's database. After he clicked on it, Jiang Yu's avatar popped up directly from the screen and asked him to enter the login password.

    The number of times Shangyu was shocked today has even broken his record for several years.

    He stared blankly at the avatar, the gentle smiling face wearing a mask... It was only at such a close distance that he realized that those eyes were so similar to Shi Wen's.

    In the new era of high technology, people can fine-tune the facial features and figure when uploading images - under the premise that the original owner can be identified, Shi Wen significantly shortened Jiang Yu's height, and at the same time made his face appear smaller, which more suits him The handsome narrow eyes widened.

    Jiang Yu turned out to be Shi Wen.

    Jiang Yu is actually Shi Wen?

    In a daze, he stretched out his hand to touch the phantom, but the digitized image shattered at the touch, and then returned to its original state. Without the manipulation of the original owner, the image just stared straight ahead blankly.

    All of a sudden, memories about Jiang Yu came flooding back.

    Jiang Yu joined the company later, he didn't know how he joined the company, after all, it was managed by the HR department. But Jiang Yu's work and communication skills are top-notch, but he is very low-key and doesn't like to grab credit, so he has won the favor of the company's people-his goal seems to be to be able to officially sit in the meeting with him, and then he did it.

    Moreover, he can often notice the persistent and gentle eyes from Jiang Yu during the weekly meetings.

    He once looked through Jiang Yu's information out of curiosity, and there were only a few strokes on it, including education and internship experience, and the gender was omega. But because of the virtualization of the meeting, he couldn't smell Jiang Yu's pheromones, and he once wondered what such a person's pheromones... would be like.

    But because he has a partner, all imaginations stop there.

    ...

    Shang Yu reached out and turned off the screen.

    He was still in great shock in his heart, and a little bit of emotion he was not familiar with... It seemed to be sad, as if the thing he had always disliked and hated was actually a treasure that he had been secretly admiring and wanting... And the earliest There is no reason to hate it at all.

    Why that person.

    Shi Wen, why do you do so much?

    Wearily, he stretched out his hand to press his forehead, and lay down on Shi Wen's bed. The time hotbed also smells familiar to him, a little bit of cheap glandular smell, and the intoxicating smell of red wine hidden in the deep sea.

    "Shi Wen..."

    He softly called that person's name, trembling uncontrollably for the first time in his life.

    Tomorrow, he must contact the Academy of Sciences...

    "

    Dinglingling——"

    When Shangyu was woken up by his work phone, he still hadn't realized where he was.

    He is almost always woken up naturally by his biological clock, and this is the first time he is woken up by his mobile phone-is it the comfort of the environment?

    He got up very angry, frowned, rolled over and got out of bed, picked up the phone, and said lazily, "Who is it?" "...Hi,

    is this Mr. Shang Yu? This is the Imperial Academy of Science and Technology." The other end was also blocked by Shang Yu Shocked by the displeasure tone, he paused before speaking politely.

    Shang Yu was stunned, the memories of last night flooded into his mind like a flood, making him a little nervous and restless for a while.

    That person...

    "It's about...Mr. Shi Wen." For some reason, the researchers of the Academy of Science and Technology became more difficult in their tone, but stopped again as if they were taking care of Shang Yu's mood.

    "...you say." Shang Yu held his breath lightly.

    "Yesterday, I also called you, but... Later, I contacted your secretary, but your secretary seemed to have trouble communicating with you, and finally gave me a simple way to deal with it... But I still think that you should I know, although I know that you and Mr. Shi Wen are not married, and your relationship... is not very good, but according to the law of the empire, the status of a partner also has the right to know our final solution." The more Shang Yu listened, the more puzzled he became, the bottom of his

    heart A bad feeling arose.

    ... what solution? Why doesn't he know anything? Shi Wen... what's wrong?

    The Institute of Science and Technology seemed to be afraid that he would hang up the phone, and before he could reply, he quickly said the next sentence: "Because the imperial law does not support burial, Mr. Shi Wen's body has been cremated, and we don't know what to do with the ashes. Usually it is picked up by a partner... so I still hope that Mr. Shang can come to the Institute of Science and Technology."

    The author has something to say:

   BE warning