CHAPTER 12(Extra) •A Letter

Shangyu, Zhanxinjia!

    I guess you may have a bored expression on your face right now.

    "Why is this person still here." I can read the most emotions on your face these years, although you don't say it.

    I personally think that I should be the person who can understand you best in this world. Although it seems that my sense of existence has always been low, let me be a little proud. After all, we have been together for so long.

    Don't close the document yet!

    I promise, it will be the last time to disturb your life.

    In fact, I'm not sure whether you will see this letter in the end, but if you do, I think I should be gone.

    I put this letter together with the important documents of Shang's company, so now you also know that I am Jiang Yu. I really can't think of any other reason for you to read this letter than to sort out the relics. You have never set foot in my room, and you have never shown any interest in my life.

    Sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you, I swear I just wanted to state a fact that everyone knows.

    In fact, the one who is really sorry is me. I trapped you with glands and laws for ten years, and I often feel guilty, especially when I see you smiling less and coming home less and less over the years.

    To put it quite annoyingly, although I felt guilty and blamed myself, I never really regretted it, even if the final ending was so bad.

    Since I don't regret it, I want to help you and accompany you as much as possible, whether you care about this trivial matter or not.

    I can't help you in life.

    Then, at work, "Jiang Yu" appeared.

    His existence is also to satisfy my selfishness. I'd really like to see more of you, even if it's a video from the weekly meeting.

    about him.

    When I am alone, I often think about a problem. If I don't exist and you are free and single, what kind of person will you end up with?

    I mean, the kind of marriage, rather than being together right now—maybe it’s more of a cage for you? The kind of being together I am talking about is a natural love. Two people can make a pious promise in the church and are willing to stay together for a lifetime.

    Pause for a while, it's so difficult, just think about it, I feel so jealous when I really type it out, it's hard to breathe.

    Alas, it would be better if I didn't exist.

    OK, I'm going to continue.

    That person must be an Omega first. Before we got to where we are today, you once praised my pheromone taste, you may have forgotten it, it was really too long ago.