CHAPTER 5 •Shi Wen

Shang Yu said softly: "...His name is Shi Wen."

The name rolled between his lips and teeth, and it was extremely strange to chew.

They have been together for so many years, and even he seldom calls that person by his name.

That person called, and he made a single tone impatiently after answering the call. Every time he went back to that house, his purpose was almost to express his sexual desire-after all, according to the current imperial law, after the conclusion, he could only have sex with his partner, otherwise he would have sex with his partner. It's against the law-even so, that person's name is still insignificant to him, and usually he doesn't even need to say hello, and after entering the door, he directly embraces the person who just showed a surprised expression, and pulls him to bed.

After the hearty sex, he is usually satisfied with a sleep to get ready for the next day's work or vacation, but often the next morning he will be awakened by the smell of that person's cooking breakfast, which seems to have a sense of home. The smell...he didn't feel disgusted.

That person tried his best to please him, such as specially finding recipes and materials from the ancient earth, and spent several times longer than the AI ​​​​of the empire to cook the food he wanted-he had only seen it indifferently before. He felt that that person might be the self who had to be bound with him forcibly after making up for the drug. Although the food satisfied him, he was too lazy to give any praise. He usually went back to work after eating, and would not give the person the slightest hope.

But now...

when he knew that the root cause was a mistake, Shang Yu couldn't help feeling a sense of panic in his heart.

Has that person explained it...

His memory is superb, and he quickly recalled that scene at that time.

The day after the prom night, he woke up from the bed, a betrayed and used anger completely controlled all his emotions, he coldly reprimanded the person, and the person just lay on the bed with a blank face.

After listening to his accusation, that person only said softly: "No..."

and he himself sneered and satirized, even refusing to look at him.

"Not you, who else?"

...

The friend looked at him in surprise for a while, and hesitated: "Shang Yu, what's wrong with you?"

"It seems that something went wrong." He was slightly at a loss and murmured.

Seeing him like this, his friend was even more puzzled, and just about to speak, Shang Yu stood up abruptly.

"I have something to go back first."

He suddenly wanted to go back to where that person was.

It seems that it has been a long time since the last time I went...

If it was a mistake in the first place, then... that person should not have been treated like this anyway, even... for ten years.