CHAPTER 8 •His Life

Shang Yu's brain was stunned.

    The voice from the other end of the phone seemed to have turned into another extremely strange and obscure language. He clearly received every word, but he couldn't understand what it meant when combined.

    The people from the Academy of Science and Technology felt his silence, and they didn't know whether Shangyu would come or not. They also tried to contact the former Shiwen family when Shangyu refused to answer the phone. At that time, Wen hung up the phone, so that Shangyu now became their only chance to avoid sending the ashes to the public cemetery-for Mr. Shiwen himself.

    Although they were strangers to Shi Wen, they couldn't help feeling sorry for such an end.

    Shang Yu forced a smile.

    "...Shi Wen, aren't you undergoing surgery to remove glands and knots?"

    He must have misheard.

    Ashes... too ridiculous.

    "How is his operation going? I just wanted to contact you last night. If the operation to remove the knot hasn't been done yet, you can take it easy. Just remove the gland." He rarely changed into a relaxed tone. When the subordinates of the company heard this, their jaws would drop in shock.

    This time it was the Academy of Sciences' turn to be silent.

    "Mr. Shang," the staff of the Academy of Science and Technology seemed to have no idea how to speak, why, "Don't you know that Mr. Shi Wen has passed away?"

    Shang Yu's smile froze on his face, and he couldn't hold his phone.

    "... We just arrived at the address you gave us yesterday, which is the house where Mr. Shi Wen lived. We found that Mr. Shi Wen had passed away. We tried to contact you at that time, but unfortunately you didn't answer the phone. Later we contacted Your secretary, your secretary said that you don't want to hear about Mr. Shi Wen, so she has no choice but to give us a normal solution-because the Academy of Science and Technology cannot take possession of the body for no reason." "

    Business Sir, before disposing of Mr. Shi Wen's body, the Academy of Science and Technology has a detailed autopsy report. If you don't know what's going on, you can take a look."

    ...

    When he hung up the phone, Shang Yu was still dazed and confused.

    But at the same time, the memory quickly went back to the moment yesterday.

    For the first time, Beta's secretary, who had always been calm and self-possessed, showed a pale and frightened expression during the meeting, and even wanted to tell him about the situation of that person... regardless of the low pressure in the meeting at that time.

    Twice she spoke and was interrupted twice by him coldly.

    He had already guessed that it was related to that person, but he thought that the person was unwilling to have his glands removed and tried to ask him or his secretary for help.

    How could it be... that person was already... dead at that time?

    Is Shi Wen really dead?

    What's more, only the ashes remained... He even couldn't even see the body for the last time.

    Shang Yu still had an unreal feeling as if he was in the clouds and mist. He could still smell the other party’s glands in Shi Wen’s room. The moment he arrived at the Institute of Science and Technology and actually got the autopsy report.