[17]

Naruto sighed as he and Ino stood in the middle of the field they would use for the talks. It wasn't bad enough his wife was horny as a cat in their normal lives, now she was in heat and excited as hell at the prospect of seeing their kingdom. It wasn't often he had to be the adult in their relationship, but now he found himself growing tired of having to keep her reeled in. Damn, if only he'd thought to bring a leash…he blushed at that thought. Ino was kinky enough. He didn't need to be giving her any more playful ideas. Unfortunately for him, Ino had been concentrating on his thoughts, having nothing better to do, and grinned at him.

"You know, we never have done a master-slave kind of thing. Good idea honey."

"Ino, seriously, don't get any ideas while we're here. We have to keep a certain amount of dignity."

"Awww, come on Naruto. You don't think the female population would find it cute seeing me lead you around with a leash? Personally, I think you'd look hot in a spiked collar."

"That is not what I was imagining and you know it! Besides there ain't no way in hell you could get me to let you put a collar on me."

Ino grinned ferally and put her face right into his. With her hormones out of whack, the close contact was getting to her. She breathed heavily as she ground out her retort.

"Wanna bet?"

As Naruto sputtered, trying to think up a viable reason not to, he felt the ground shake and looked around for the source. To his left, he saw the leaping of a few toad shaped objects. To his right, were the undulating shapes of what appeared to be slugs. And to his rear, were the familiar movements of a snake.

'Thank Kami for small miracles. And it seems that Handra came on his own. Interesting.'

They both watched as GamaBunta, GamaKichi, and GamaTatsu bounded into the clearing, sending the foxes that had been preparing the area scurrying for safety. No sense in hanging around if the guests had arrived. GamaBunta looked around for his former summoner and could not find him. He frowned and turned to his two children, seeing they were also looking around for him. The brat had always been a stickler for punctuality…

"Hey you old geezer! Down here!"

Bunta looked down at his feet and saw the two blondes standing before him. He leaned down and focused on Naruto.

Oi brat. Why aren't you in your true form? That's a sign of disrespect you know.

"I am in my true form. I like this form best, so it's my true form. Besides, it's kind of weird looking at you guys on eye level and Ino can't get that big yet. I don't want her feeling left out."

That is most noble Naruto-san. I admire that in a man, unlike other associates of mine.

Naruto turned to see Katsuyu behind him, with what he thought was a smile on her face. Her voice certainly sounded mirthful. Bunta scoffed and blew a large cloud of smoke from his pipe.

Bah, this boy has never been noble. I've known him for years Katsuyu. Don't let that façade fool you. He's only acting like that because his wife would brain him if he wasn't a good boy.

Be that as it may GamaBunta, you should take a page out of his book. You act much too like a Yakuza than a proper chief. Your father was not nearly so abrasive.

And my father wasn't able to keep the toads in line like I do.

Naruto was about to put his two cents in when a presence came onto the field and they all turned to see Handra in all his glory. Despite the fact that there is no way for a snake to not look menacing, he was certainly making an effort of it.