Chapter 2

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

"Never said your sister was hot toots- OW" Angel remarks before getting harshly elbowed in the side by Vaggie, "shut. up." she hisses, her eyes narrowing dangerously, instead of being utterly repulsed the moment she met Angel Dust the H/C female smiled widely, "I appreciate the compliment, you're... Angel dust, yes?" Y/n spoke curiously completely ignoring the shit eating smirk Angel had sent towards Vaggie as she clutched her spear tightly grinding her teeth in frustration, the moth demon was starring daggers at Angle all the while Y/N stood up properly into her proper posture after bowing.

"Although, it is refreshing to meet you all in the flesh, I've heard a lot about you guys!" she says looking back at her shorter sister, "say Charlie... where is that boyfriend of yours?" Y/N says curiously looking at her sister while tilting her head, "well... we kind of broke up-" she says hesitantly, rubbing the back of her neck while avoiding eye contact, she knew how overprotective her older sister could be, especially if it's an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend.

"Ah, well, the past is in the past!" she says contemplating to herself tapping a finger on her chin thoughtfully, holding her chin in an inquisitive way, seemingly lost in thought. "Well... okay, Vaggie could you watch the hotel? I wanna go show Y/N around!" she says, her awkwardness soon leaving her as she looks at her girlfriend happily, hoping she would say yes, "sure Charlie, just be back before dark, you know what happened last time we let Alastor cook..." she mumbled the last part in her ear with a 'I can't take much more of life' face.

~

"Sooo... this is 666 news!" Charlie says a hint of caution in her voice, "and this is where I introduced my idea of rehabilitating demons-" "I'm out for a smoke break, anyone interrupt me and you face being fired-" Katie killjoy, a famously widely known reporter hissed out, her hips swaying sassily while flicking an already burnt-out smoke into the dry gutter. Blood staining the concrete. Her gaze wandered over to Charlie, her lips snarling slightly. "What did I say? You're not welcome here after the shit talking show you put on last week." Katie hissed, her eyes narrowing. However, shut up instantly at the cold gaze sent her way by the demon behind Charlie, "Who's your friend. Another dreaming lunatic?"  she says trying to seem confident, although the slight falter in her words gave it away, "Y/n Morningstar, heir to the throne. Daughter of Lucifer and Lilith?" The tall demon says her white teeth glinting in the red lighting of the pride ring as she titled her head to the side menacingly, if she will treat her sister like that then why treat her the same? Treat her with double the disrespect! "And I think it's time to leave, cannibal colony still needs to be walked through!" Y/n made the sad excuse, she didn't mind the people, lovely demons it was just all the looks she got. Turning Charlie around to continue the tour of pentagram city, "you've just made an enemy." the H/C says her face darkening from her usual placid or sisterly expression.

~

"Charlie! Charlie you gotta help me toots-" a distraught looking Angel Dust pleads as he opens the door with a fearful face, "what's wrong Angel-" Charlie was about to ask the question but not before a way too happy Alastor come out of nowhere behind the door, "WHO LET THE PENDEJO COOK-" Vaggie yelled, her spear flying through the air, Alastor simply smiled, his sharp teeth evident in the somewhat menacing grin, "Why, I thought we could have something unique for dinner instead of the regular venison I eat!" Alastor cheered, gripping his staff slightly tighter than before. "And... That would be?" Vaggie seethed angrily, her eyes looked like they were lit aflame. "Spider of course!" Alastor replied, his head tilting as if it was obvious. "I'm gonna kill him-" Vaggie stated, Charlie looking on in panic. "Vaggie no-" "Vaggie yes."