Chapter 11

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

Vaggie sat in front of Y/n, her arms folded while the hotel residents sat around the couches, although most of them didn't care, (apart from the few,) Charlie sat a little away from her sister, the blonde of the two fiddling with her fingers while avoiding the dreaded eye contact, she didn't want to make. "We want answers." Vaggie firmly spoke, although knowing Y/n as a person Vaggie knew the heiress didn't cope well with a lot of things.  "About what?" The h/c asked, her eyes flickering over the room as Alastor walked in, hands behind his back casually. "Morning dear." Alastor hummed, sitting next to Y/n as the heiress sighed, "If you mean my status as an angel then I can talk about that." Y/n shrugged, leaning back in the chair as Angel sat next to her, sipping the black coffee he had described as 'burnt dog shit' was now the substance he clung to the morning. "I just want to say in advance, Charlie doesn't know about any of this. Barely anyone knew." Y/n spoke quickly, everyone nodding in reply. Giving a sigh the heiress looked up, a strained smile on her face. "This is nerving..." Y/n muttered. "Okay, I was born in hell, my father is Lucifer and mother is Lilith, we had some sort of bond, but not as good as her and Charlie used to have." Y/n explained, Charlie confirming this with a nod. "A couple years back, maybe... Eight now," the heiress trailed off, earning a subtle nudge from Alastor to remain focused. "I got into heaven; a deal struck with God himself. The deal, not for my soul by the way-" Y/n rushed in, Vaggie nodding silently as Charlie smoothed down the ragged feathers as everyone had gotten up not too long ago. "He said I could stay in Heaven if I behaved, of course being the lovely person I was I did. But sooner or later Adam found out and... Turned out to be nicer than I thought..." Y/n trailed off, noticing the scowls or frowns that came across the hotel residents' faces. "Look- I had daddy issues, okay? Adam kind of filled that gap for me..." Y/n explained, Angel simply wrapping one of his many arms around Y/n's shoulder in a comforting way. "He thought of me as someone he could go to and just... Be himself without a care who was watching, he was still jerky yes, but it felt less so when it was just the two of us..." Y/n explained, her e/c eyes looking up at the roof, the lobby was unfamiliar because they had lost the hotel then built a new one. 

"Some angel couple were sent down here after the boyfriend kind of... Harassed me and I broke his wings-" Angel let out a slow whistle while Vaggie nodded in appreciation. Charlie was slightly concerned, and Alastor was, well... Happy you made someone's heavenly day horrible. "I didn't exactly get away with it, Sera, although knowing I was doing out of self-defense said it was unholy to hurt someone" Y/n explained, making her voice a little higher than needed to mock the Seraphim. "Then, some other things happened like Lute accusing me of doing drugs even though I'm in heaven... No, I was just a coffee addict, so I was always shaking..." They explained halfheartedly. "But rumors grow into bushes of thorns apparently because next thing you know angels are all talking about it and making up bullshit about you." Y/n shrugged, watching Angel set his cup of coffee down hesitantly. "I was sent back here after Adam tried to defend me, but his power can only hold so much authority. God on the other hand advised me to leave, even if he said I could stay it would probably be a lot more mentally draining there than in hell." Y/n explained as Niffty came over and patted the heiress's head gently, sympathy on her face as the maid sat in her lap. "Thanks, Nif'" Y/n smiled, stroking the much shorter demon's hair. "Jesus- I feel bad for ya' N/n..." Angel muttered, patting Y/n's head lightly as the heiress just shrugged. "Yeah, I just... Wished we hadn't seen each other on such dire terms..." the h/c haired Morningstar trailed off, earning a hand on her shoulder from Alastor. "Don't worry dear, I'm sure he's where he deserves to be." Alastor replied, his smile never faltering for a moment. The bitter hate for Adam the radio demon had was obvious, it had really struck at his ego when Alastor had lost to the first man.