Chapter 5

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

Loading in...

Censors, plot developments...

Filler chapter entered.

Now loading...

...

..

.

The hellish birds of hell cawed, waking up Y/n in a tired, lazy mood. Deciding to lay there because her dad and mom were no longer a major part of her life and fuck her sleep schedule. But then again, she had shit to do so getting up and getting ready was the next worst thing to start her morning with. Sitting up with a groan Y/n sat up, hunched over on her bed with the sheets still enveloping half her body, the loose shirt and shorts she had on let the warm air of hell warm her up. Standing tiredly, you made your way over to the simple vanity half there and half in double hell Y/n had grabbed her pills, walking down, out of her room to the kitchen noticing the others already doing exercises. Filling up a mug with water the h/c handed out two happy pills, the white tablet resting in the palm of her hand. "Ahh... Fuck. I've got to visit the sloth ring again for more pills..." Y/n muttered, not noticing the humming Alastor walk in. Consuming the pills Y/n swallowed water after, the bitter but sweet taste of the pills resting in her mouth. "Morning Y/n! What's that you just had?" Alastor asked, leaning forward teasingly, watching the princess stuff the near empty container of medication away. "Nothing Alastor, just getting some water..." They muttered, walking past, still feeling the red eyes of the radio demon on her back. 

~

"I'm telling you; I didn't do anything! You can't take my wings!" 

"Thats for the court to decide, if anything you can go back to hell and live your life there again. Or you can face heaven to prove if your guilty or not."

"Adams a dick yes, and deserved to be attacked, maybe, but I didn't send anyone after him!"

"I'm sorry, it's out of my power. If anything, he might defend you, he's taken a liking to you Y/n, you're like the daughter he probably wanted." 

~

The city stood tall, Y/n looking over it. Sure, the sloth ring might be filled with lazy asses, but they were fun to be around. Unlike the greed, wrath or pride ring the sloth ring wasn't as cutthroat. But the majority of the people were probably on drugs they don't need or are in desperate need of medical attention that is so hard to come by. Walking into the hospital she saw a red imp, accompanied by a shaking hellhound, she had to admit the hellhound had style. "It's just one prick Loonie, you won't feel a thing." The imp tried to comfort the daughter seeming hound. "...That makes it sound vulgar." A Karen looking imp hissed, her dumb shit looking child sitting idly. "Miss Morningstar? Your medication..." A doctor called, noticing the imp stare at her in shock, then amazement. "Thanks, have a nice day." Y/n sighed, watching the imp walk up to her. "HI I'm Blitz, the 'O' is silent-" "No." The h/c immediately dropped, watching disappointment fall onto 'Blitz's' face, his tail swishing. "Why not? I mean-" "Because you're a mercenary." You bluntly replied, walking out of the building with tired eyes. Opening the lid you swallowed the pills, still feeling numb. "Ah, I'll need to go see my doctor again to get a stronger medication..." The heiress muttered, downing a couple more pills.