Chapter 7

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

The setting light of the pride ring was what woke Y/n up. Feeling a lot better than most days the princess got up, changed into something a little more casual like a baggy shirt (of your choice) converse and plain jeans. It just felt like a lazy day. And a waffles and pancakes day. Making her way down Y/n watched a very tired Angel dust slump through the door and leaned against the wall, using his hands to stay upright. "Ngh, fuck." The adult star groaned, flinching back as Niffty appeared from the large plant pot with her feather duster. scurrying over to Angel, her head turned upwards to look at the spiderlike demon.  "You look messy! What happened to you?" Niffty asked, Angel dust groaning looked down at the maid. "It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!" while trying to straighten his back, a ripple or cracks were heard as a sleep deprived Y/n winced, sipping her coffee, the slightly jump as Angel fell onto the same couch she was on. "Not looking too hot right now Angie." The royal mused, hearing grumbled from the spiderlike demon. Charlie and Vaggie made their way down, luggage in hand before the same wall that had received much abuse was once again exploded into mere rubble. "Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!" Angel yelled, sitting up as Y/n patted his back in a comforting matter, taking another sip of her coffee. 

"What up hoes?" Cherri laughed, the smoke clearing to reveal a flamboyant sinner, tossing a bomb in her hand, confusion setting onto most of the hotel staff and patrons faces. Angel was more than excited however, grabbing Y/n's wrist he set down the nearly empty mug of coffee. "Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!" Angel exclaimed, Cherri jumped into the room, a confident pep in her step. "Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!" The flamboyant sinner yelled, noticing the tired looking Y/n. "Who's this Angie, your girlfriend?" Cherri asked, walking forward as Angel dust shook his head. "Nah, a good friend though. She's Charlies sister." The adult star shrugged, acting nonchalant as Cherri grabbed Y/n's hand and shook it furriously. "Cherri Bomb, pleasure to meet ya!" She partially yelled, noticing Charlie appear behind her, turning quickly and handing the princess her vibrantly pink coloured bomb. "Here, hold this." Cherri carelessly tossed the bomb into Charlie's hand, the princess immediately fumbling with it.  "Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Vaggie, walking up to her grabbed the bomb, "Nope, gimme that." And tossed it out of the holed wall. "I love seein' ya Cherri, but I'm too tired. I need to pass out." Angel sighed, trying to flop back down onto the couch to be stopped by Cherri with much force. "You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re—" "Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi!" Charlie introduced herself, shaking Cherri's hand vigorously. "Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! He never brings anyone around." The princess exclaimed happily, earning a huff of amusement from Cherri. "Wonder why." This also gave way to a quiet laugh from Y/n. Angels' eyes lighting up immediately. "She doesn't laugh often" The adult star mouthed, earning a half smile from the flamboyant sinner.