Chapter 9

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

Y/n and Charlie looked upon the sight of the cannibals, the blonde of the pair giving out a quiet sigh. "Oh, I wish our mom were here to see this." Charlie commented, Vaggie, appearing and resting a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder. "The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?" The mothlike demon asked, her eyes softening at the sight. "Yeah, were ready to kick ass Vaggie." Y/n assured her, clenching a fist in a confident style. Pentious, who had burst through the doors had a general suit, neatly pressed along with the hat. Y/n wondered where he got it... "Fear not, damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!" Sir Pentious claimed, Charlie was literally sparkling at the idea while Vaggie was suspicious, a deadpanned expression crossed over her face. "What in the hell are you supposed to be?" The newly winged moth asked, raising a brow in question. Pentious more than glad to answer saluted the trio. "General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!" The serpentlike demon claimed, bringing out a... She didn't know what it was actually and slapped onto his hand in a fashion, standing with a straight posture. "Thank you, Pen." Charlie smiled, Niffty, who had been running around noticed Pentious and scurried up to him, her wide eye sparkling with curiosity, a devious smile on her face. "What can I do to help?" The maid asked, holding a rat in each hand. "I'm glad, you asked, soldier," Sir Pentious replied, leaning down to Niffty's height. "The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault." He ordered, drawing half a circle around the very short sinner, letting Niffty drop her rats. The maid then looking up and blinking at him in confusion. 

Charlie smiled slightly, crouching down to Niffty's level. "How about this. If you see an angel, stab it!" Charlie suggested, handing Niffty a small dagger. Niffty, who looked over at Angel who was conversing with Cherri ran up to him, dagger aimed for whatever part she could stab. "Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Angel dust chastised Niffty, crawling up the pole he was conveniently leaning on just before. "Not him!" Charlie cried out, Niffty then running off to go do something else. Angel preforming a simple move that he clearly practiced a lot, leaving Cherri as he walked over to Charlie, Pentious, Vaggie and Y/n. " Listen up, sinners! We've got 24 hours before the begins. Let's get to work." Vaggie ordered, her tone firm. 

Y/n had helped Sir Pentious construct the final weapons he'd be using, having some remembrance of inventing from read books and seeing him work enough times to help do the wiring and mechanisms. "So... You and Cherri, eh?" Y/n asked, side glancing Sir Pentious as he coughed violently. "Mayybee?" The inventor dragged out, adjusting his crimson red goggles as the sparks that flew carelessly stopped. A red hue brandished over his cheeks. "Hey, nothing to be ashamed of. You never know Pentious, you might get the girl." You assured the serpentlike demon, patting his shoulder before getting back to work with concentration, missing the gentle smile Sir Pentious now had on his face.