Chapter 8

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

Loading in...

Censors, plot developments...

Filler chapter entered.

Now loading...

...

..

.

[C/C means complimentary colour!]

"Come on, we ain't got all day! Fortify the west side of the building." The rung-out voice of Angel dust is what woke you up, hammering and drills as well but the mood was different, after you had found out that heaven had made the hotel their main target it had done a number on everyone. Getting up the heiress made her way over to her dresser, pulling out simple black pants and a [Preferred design] shirt, cozy socks and her dust collecting shoes. 

Making her way out of her room Y/n speedily walked down the stairs, noticing Pentious dragging boards with him, giving her a tip of his hat. "Morning misss Morningsstarr, you are finally awake!" The inventor remarked, smiling slightly, "yeah, you need help?" Y/n asked, earning a nod to decline her offer. "Maybe go sssee what Angel is doing? I'm sssure he needs help." Pentious replied, slithering off quickly while you shrugged, walking down the stairs to see Niffty furiously scrubbing the carpet with cleaning products. "Angie!" The h/c fallen angel called out, hearing a yell of panic as Angel fell from a high window. Immediately leaping into action, the white and c/c wings sprouting quickly from her back before catching the airborne Angel dust. A wide grin on his face as tired eyes looked down at the spiderlike demon. 

"Cool wings N/n..."

"Thanks Angel."

~

"What's going to happen if Vaggie or Charlie can't complete what they went to do?" Angel asked, holding a container of thick nails, a hammer in one of his many gloved hands. "Don't think like that Angel... But... if it happens... I'll give my life for you guys." The heiress answered, earning concerned glances. "No need to do that princess, Charlie and Vaggie will do it." Husk assured her. "I really hope so. For all our sakes." 

~

"You know, I really like you guys." Y/n spoke, looking at the roof as the group were taking a short break, beads of sweat on her face. "I know, I know. Plus, pretty sure you like smiles most of all~" Angel grinned, earning a flustered Y/n as she sat up, leaning on her hands for support. "W- what's that supposed to mean-" "You know~ I see the way Al' lookin' at you all the time~" Angel teased, a smile of his face as Husk hummed in agreement, taking a long drink of his alcohol while nodding subtly. "Yeah, Alastor has a soft spot for you kid, can't blame him though, you're a pretty good drinkin' buddy." Husk agreed, watching with a soft smile as Y/n stuffed a pillow over her red face. muffled protests coming from her mouth. "What? You also like Al'? Who knew~" Angel teased, raising one of his hands to where his ear would be, teasing her even further. Come on Angel, Y/n. We gotta get back to work. Pentious only took a couple minutes and any time we waste is less protection." Husk spoke, getting up and stretching his limbs and wings. Nodding in agreement you found yourself picking up more wooden boards. "I'll finish the high windows; it'll be quicker if it's just me." Angel got up not too long after "Yeah, I'll go do other places we haven't touched yet." 

~

Later the hotel was pretty much fortified, having wings like your father really did come in handy. "I think we did pretty good." Husk remarked, wiping his hands with a rag, suspenders loose. "Yeah, not too bad yourself Husker." Y/n smiled, earning a mock grumble from the catlike demon. "I guess you get to stick it to those that were mean eh N/n?" Angel asked, helping Pentious move weapons. "Yeah, I guess I do..." The heiress replied, a sly grin on her face. "Oh, shit Angel, what did you just do-" "Hey! It's not my fault she lived in heaven for a couple years!" The adult star protested, a subtle frown on his protesting face. "But seriously kid, you gotta tell Alastor about your feelings. If you don't and he dies or vice versa, just sayin' you'll regret it for the rest of your life." Husk advised, "Okay, I'll tell him soon." Y/n nodded. She was unsure about her feelings in all honesty, sure she like him but not in a usual way, she just wanted an honest relationship and knowing past relationships most don't want those. "But- what if he doesn't feel the same way-" Y/n asked, panic crossing her features. She would probably dig a hole and go die in it. "He likes ya sugar, it's kinda obvious..." Angel shrugged, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Plus, you guys are practically the same, well mannered, both aces and good company-" Angel continued, smiling as Y/n rested her head on his shoulder. 

~

"Come on! we ain't got much time left!" Y/n called out, hoisting parts and pieces of weaponry for Pentious. "Come along, let's put some effort into these fortifications." The inventor called, pointing and guiding them. "Yeah, fortify that... Well, look who decided to show up. We thought we were fightin' by ourselves." Angel remarked, hering the thump and rustle of wings beside him. "You're... you're still here?" Vaggie asked, her eyes lighting up. "What? Can't win a war without calvary." Y/n shrugged. "What? Do you think we were a bunch of pusssssies?" Pentious asked, raising a brow. "I just got used to you guys. I ain't finding no new drink buddies." Husk shrugged, earning a subtle nudge from Y/n. "I've named all the stains on the carpet," Niffty giggled, "That one's Fred."

"Well, looks like we have a lot of work to do."