Chapter 10

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

"So... You're dating my daughter." Lucifer repeated, narrowed eyes directed towards Alastor. "Dad, I told you ages ago, you've seen us kiss-" "I know I know, it's just... My baby's all grown up!" The king cried out, enveloping his daughter and the Radio demon in a fatherly embrace. "But if you ever hurt my daughter, I will end you." Lucifer growled, only low enough for Alastor to hear, his face darkening. Pulling away the fallen angel smiled happily, his facade worn easily. 

"Thanks dad, I'll see you around yeah?" Y/n asked, helping her partner up, the kind of hell nodding before his face lit up, "Just a second!" He yelped, dashing off to appear moments later with a duck, handing it to his daughter. "For your new room, I made it recently... He backflips?" Lucifer explained, holding up the rubber duck as it flipped successfully. Taking it gratefully Y/n held in delicately with a gentle smile. "Thanks dad, I'll look after it." Lucifer smiled, stroking his daughter's hair. "I know you will, take care my hellfire." Lucifer bid goodbye as Y/n walked out. "Oh, Alastor." Lucifer called, the Radio demon turning to face him. "I really meant what I said before. You hurt my baby girl and you will never see the red sunrise o the pride ring again." The royal threatened, his eyes glowing a menacing red. Alastor only nodding in reply before walking out, "Come on AL"! We're supposed to go to cannibal town to visit Rosie soon!'