Chapter 3 - Toying with Meg

John opened the door for Meg; he knew who the woman was and who she was after. She forgot that he'd seen her before and that a wig really didn't change someone. He closed the door and made his way around to the driver door and got in. He would take her out, with Dean's help of course.

He'd found Dean tied and gagged at their Lawrence home. Sam was gone, with something that resembled his brother. John was furious but for everything to work out he had to go by plan. Meg was the first to go out; she would tell him all he needed to know on the Skinwalker.

John took a quick glance to the back seat. Dean was crouched low, hiding from Meg's view. In a few short minutes this would all be over.

"Turn down on this road and I'll show you to my father's job site." Her voice said, smoothly like a poisonous snake.

"Are you sure it's this way?" he asked, playing her game.

"Of course I'm sure. Now why would I lie to you?" she purred.

John held his emotions in check, she was disgusting and foul and he wanted so much to hurt her like she'd done to his sons.

"Are we almost there? I don't see anything around."

"Stop here." She snapped, a blade appearing out of the darkness. "You really thought I was going to help you, John Winchester." She growled.

"You damn bitch." He swore, "I should have killed you back in Kansas."

She laughed, "Oh come on John, Sam is fine, and I didn't hurt him yet."

At that cue Dean sprung up and knocked the knife from her hands and head-locked her so that she couldn't move.

"You really thought my father would be alone Meg?"

She struggled to breath, how could she be so blind? Of course John would've found Dean but she thought they were dumb enough to not know that she was involved in this little game.

"Let me go!" she gagged.

"Not until we get some answers." John said and parked the car off the road and in the near darkness. The only light was that of the full moon. "Where's Sam and who has him?"

She tried to laugh, stupid men. "Sammy's fine if he does what he's told. If not, he's dead."

Dean's grip tightened, "You listen up bitch, any harm comes to my brother, and I'll kill you."

"Stop Dean, we need her alive for now. Besides, it won't help your brother that she's dead."

His grip loosened enough for her to breath but he wasn't letting her go. "Now tell us," John said, "Who has Sam?"

"A Skinwalker; his name is Derek von Fredle. I met him months ago and said he had some kind of vendetta to settle. At the time, I wasn't acquainted with your little family John, so I didn't know he was after you as well."

"Where are they?" Dean growled.

"They should be on their way to the appointed meeting place not far from here. I was going to hand John dearest over to save Sam."

Dean looked at his father in shock, "Why just save Sam?" John asked.

"Sam is the chosen one. I'm carrying out an order, that's all."

"Where is this meeting place? We're going and you'll turn me in for Sam, but Derek will not know that our Dean is there."

She nodded, "I can't promise that I'll let you all go in the end."

John laughed, "I know Meg. You're evil and we're good. We can't be on the same side now can we?"

John started the car and pulled away. They were going to Hemlock Road to meet Sam and the Skinwalker Derek. Party time was about to begin.

**********

Sam awoke with a dull throbbing pain to his head. He opened his eyes only to groan in pain. Why the hell had Dean hit him like he had and then he realized that the man wasn't his brother at all? Oh shit.

"Well it's about damn time you awoke sleeping beauty. I thought you were going to miss all the fun." The distant voice said and he turned to the man that looked like his brother but sounded nothing like him.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"A place called Hemlock Road. Meg has done well and has your father. She'll turn your father over to me and she gets you. It's a sweet deal."

"What about my brother? What have you done to Dean?"

"He should be dead for real by now. I let him bleed in some small room in your Lawrence home. No one could connect the dots and realize he was there yet."

Sam hissed. "Bitch."

"Oh come now Sammy, how else was I going to be your brother? He had to die so that I could live his life."

"And how were you going to keep parading as him when eventually I would realize you're NOT him!"

"I could have gone for months Sam. I studied your brother, knew how he talked. I fooled you long enough to know I did a good job."

"You're not my brother."

"Thank god for miracles like that huh?" he said and grabbed Sam from behind the neck. "Get out of the car, it's showtime."

Sam opened the car door and got out. He was shaking a bit as the nails of the demon dug into him. He glanced about the darkened woods and saw his father's truck. What was it doing here? And then it dawned on him, Meg got him to bring her here. Damnit!

"Hello Sammy." Her voice rang out as she and his father approached from the darkness. "I see Derek has been taking good care of you."

Derek laughed, "I cannot see why you want him Meg. He's a crying bitch."

"I have my reasons dear brother."

John, who'd been silent, looked at his son in horror. The two were siblings!

"Yes Sam, John, Derek is my brother. We don't get along very well. Unlike Sam and Dean, who by the way would do anything to save each other? He would have protected him from this situation." She said as Sam watched the shadows move in the distance.

"Where's my brother Meg?" he asked as Derek dug his nails deeper into his neck.

She glared at her brother, "Let him go Derek. He can ask that. And Sam, your brother is dead. Derek there killed him."

Before he could speak, Derek was torn from the back side of him and landed in the dirt. A rope tightly wrapped about his throat. Dean emerged from the darkness and pulled out the rock salt gun. "You really thought I'd die didn't you, you son of a bitch?" He pointed the gun point blank and fired, blowing the Skinwalker to pieces.

Meg held onto John and hissed. "You promised not to hurt him Dean!"

"He hurt my brother!" he retorted.

"Then your father must die as well!" she said as John knocked her to her knees, breaking her nose in the process.

"That's enough Meg. You lost this battle, we're done here." He said and back handed her hard enough to knock her out.

He nodded to his boys, "Leave now, she'll be after you soon enough, I'll make sure you can get away before she can even think of coming after you."

Dean nodded, dragging his brother to the Impala. "Get in the car Sammy."

Sam looked at his father solemnly. "Take care of yourself, dad." And with that got into the car as Dean started the engine and drove off, leaving John with the madwoman.