03

You come out of the shower and lay down on your bed. You and your uncle will be alone for the following 2 months and right now you're thinking what could happen between the two of you in those two months after what happened last night.

Why does it has to be him. He's my uncle, I'm not supposed to be feeling attracted to him, but the way he become manly over time is killing me.

He's so hot. By just looking at him I'm already wet, I could literally cum with just his eyes looking at me. Fuck it I want hit even tho I should.

What is happening to me it's only been just a day yet everything messed up already. Will everything change between us?.

Uncle Jungkook is my best friend, even those he's 8 years older than me he's still my best friend, he's my everything.

I adore him even when I was a kid, the way he treated me like a very fragile diamond that he care about so much. This is killing me.

Now you realized that ever since then the way you look at him is not just a uncle but it has a deep meaning and you just realized it now. Now that you've grown.

You close your eyes, all you could think about is him, they way he touches you that night the way you sit on his lap and kiss him.

Fuck he's your first in everything now, you couldn't control your mind as your mind started fantasizing about him again.

You run your finger to your nipple and pinch it as you moan. Playing with your boobies while things about him doing it with you.

You run your other hand to your thighs then to your clit as you started to rub it. You moan out of pleasure.

All you could think about is that it is his hand who's doing it with you. You slide your two fingers inside you, hearing the wetness while entertaining your womanhood, he should know he's the reason why you're so wet.

You begging to fuck yourself with your fingers, moaning, breathing heavily, being a mess, you're about to reach your climax till someone knocked on the door and open it.

Fuck I didn't lock it. You fix yourself yet you couldn't hide what you just did as your nked Infront of him. The pre cum is visible to your thighs and pussy.

He knew and he can see that you're fucking yourself just now. You gulp while staring at him. Fuck those eyes they could make me cum anytime soon.

"Get dressed, dinner is ready" he coldly said as he walk out of the rooms. Fuck it why does he had to come in while fucking myself.

He thinks I'm a dirty little rat now. You course at your self while grabbing your hair with your hand hard being frustrated.

On the other hand, after Jungkook saw you on your bed playing with yourself, his mind is a mess again.

Gosh he wanter to fuck you hard after seeing you doing that. You shouldn't be playing with yourself instead he should be the one who's doing that to you body.

"Fuck what the hell am I thinking" the man sigh and tried to erase everything from him mind. He tried to convince himself that he's not a nasty man who will fantasize about his nephew in that way.

Yet he's already is, a nasty man, a disgusting man, his brother will surly this his a disgrace if ever he finds out he fucked his daughter.

"Shit! It is a bad decision coming back home" he said.

You're having a dinner with him, a long table but only two people is sitting there. None of you dared to talk. Everything seems awkward.

I mean who won't feel awkward after sleeping with your uncle or nephew and now both of you are acting like nothing happened when from the face there clearly something happened.

You look at him as you watches him eating his food. You just stared at him till he notices you. He sigh and grabbed the napkin on the table.

Wiping his mouth with it he pushed the chair and stood up, you widened your eyes as you also stood up and run towards him.

You immediately grabbed his arms stopping him from leaving and look at him with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry ggukie, did you lost your appetite because of me?" You said as you're feeling guilty. He probably hates you now.

He just sigh and pushed your hand awake from him, he looks at you and asked.

"What do you think about us?" He said.

You played with your fingers not knowing how to answer him but you surly knows there is something between the two of you with being more than a uncle and nephew.

He watches you bitting your lips while watching you playing with your hand like a little kid.

He sigh as he knew something is happening to his body, you can't bite your lips like that, it's making him hard. Really fucking hard that his boner literally showing how right now, he turn around ready to leave, then he hear your voice.

"It's forbidden isn't?. but what can I do I fell for you" you said while his back is facing you.

"You're just confused kiddo" he said as he's making his way out of this situation.

You grabbed his hand and turn him around as you connected your lips to him. His head is a mess, he doesn't know what's happening, yet something inside him awaken.

He wrapped his arms around your waist as he kisses you passionately.

"This is wrong" he said yet he pulled you into another kiss and didn't wanna let go